Titanic Port Hotel
US$459
US$667
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
Trip.com
US$402
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$414
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$192
US$177
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportataturk airportgreat hotelhotel servicebreakfast buffethotel is locatedguest relationsclean roomsminutes walkingspecial thankspublic transporttaxigymstopoverliratouristpersonnel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I love staying here in such wonderful hotel and lovely service . But I wish if it is less expensive . It seems to be very high in price I would love to stay longer period due my stay in Istanbul. Thank you for lovely breakfast .and Hammam , massage too. I was in February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
PortGR, Guest Relation Executive at Titanic Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Cindrelaa ,

Thank you for this kind review and we are pleased that we were able to meet your expectations with a successful visit.
Thank you also for acknowledging the pleasantness of our team.
We do promote early booking to ensure you get the best value for your stay .Please check our main web site.
Don’t forget that you may have an additional 5% discount for online bookings through our website at anytime .

We are very grateful for your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon. Please feel free to forward us an e-mail prior to your next stay, to prepare a little gift for you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed twice so far... June 2011 & May 2013 ... In 2013 I booked two connection rooms. we were four adults and two kids.

I loved everything about this hotel. Great Service... Professional Stuff ... High Quality facilities ... VERY comfortable beds... The breakfast is the second for nothing. Very rich breakfast by all means.

The surrounding area is amazing and very safe (no one will bother you by pushing for a dancer of a bar like TAKSIM area).

Tully, it deserves to ranked as Five Stars

Room Tip: Do not miss the great Fish restaurants between Capacity Mall & Carasol Mall. There is a short cut way to reach Galleria Mall by going towards the sea after passing the fish restaurants till you reach the under motorway tunnel
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Fawaz ,

Thank you so much for rating us as a "Worth every penny you pay” and it really means a lot to us that you have taken the time to let us know.

When there are so many alternative hotel choices, we are sincerely grateful that you would choose to stay with us.

I look forward to sharing your comments with our team and I know they will be pleased to know that they were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to your next visit and thank you for choosing Titanic Port Bakirkoy. Please feel free to forward us an e-mail prior to your next stay, to prepare a little gift for you.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I regularly stay here when in Istanbul for work, as it is convenient for my business.
This time I got a first-floor room, and was a bit concerned about noise from the street: no problem whatsoever, the windows are well shielded, and on my free day (a Thursday) I could doze until late without being disturbed.
Rooms are spotless clean, and restaurant is quite ok. What else could one possibly need?

Not very close to the historic center.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Motta Maurizio ,

It is great to hear from one of our valued business travellers.
It’s very pleasing to see that our double glazed windows are doing their job and keeping the noise out!
That’s nice to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Since most flights to destinations within Turkey originate from Istanbul, we are frequently in a position of needing to overnight somewhere close to the airport. We arrive on a flight one day and depart on another the next. We've tried several of the hotels that are close to the airport and we like this one best. It's modern, immaculate, quiet, extremely comfortable and it has a fantastic breakfast buffet to get your day off to a good start! If you pay in advance on the website of the hotel, you get a discount. Otherwise, the prices are reasonable, though a tad higher than some of your other choices. But worth it! I suppose I should note that the shuttle to the airport is less than ideal -- not beyond 5 pm and not on Sundays. Still, the cab ride is not expensive (about a ten minute ride) and again, there is a definite vibe of luxury to the hotel -- you feel that you are enjoying your overnight rather than just biding time to move on to the next place. Oh -- I should note that the staff is friendly and they try hard to please. They took not of my request for a view of the sea -- and that's just one of many things they did to make us feel like we count.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view if that's important to you.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Oceanauthor ,

I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some wonderful feedback.
I’m very much looking forward to sharing your feedback with the team and I hope to welcome you back again soon. Please feel free to forward us an e-mail prior to your next stay, to prepare a little gift for you.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The hotel is situated in a great location with access within walking distance to multiple Shopping Malls and Shopping streets and restaurants. Very close there are also special fresh fish restaurants that I highly recommend. Ask the hotel staff!
Hotel is great and offers a good breakfast. Rooms are very nicely furnished and staff is very friendly.
The health and spa area offers a big selections of fitness machines with trainers (it seemed a very popular place even for locals). There is also a very nice area with jacuzzi and a small swimming pool as well as multiple sauna rooms and a hamam.
City centre, airport, as well as access to Maramaray Metro is easily accessible and not very far by taxys.
For me at the moment the best all around hotel in Istanbul.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the higher levels and with a view to the sea.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
PortGR, Guest Relations Executive at Titanic Port Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Badrian ,

Thank you so much we loved your review. What a nice description is “The best all around hotel in Istanbul” and great recommendations for our guests.

We are also super pleased that you found our staff to be very friendly and enjoyed our breakfast and fitness facilities

It's a pleasure to know that we are your new favourite hotel and hope that we will see you again soon!
We also recommend you to try our rooftop restaurant & bar on your next visit to have a breeze of Marmara Sea with live tunes every Friday and Saturday.Please feel free to forward us an e-mail prior to your next stay, to prepare a little
gift for you.