I'm not a fan of writing , so i will go straight into the point :
The Good :
- Great location in center of sultan Ahmed area and very near from tram station and old city
- Clean rooms and bath
- Friendly staff specially Ihsan( call him self Eisa also ) at the reception , he was a perfect advisor in our trip , perfect English and always ready to help .
- restaurant on the roof was one of the best , very nice view , very good breakfast , friendly staff .
- Room service were very good and hardly noticed when they do their job
- total isolation from street noise once the window is closed
- two massage chairs at the lobby
- bathroom little bit small , for me no problem but for large people would be narrow
- one elevator for the hotel used for both visitors and employees
- Food selection for lunch is somehow limited and not always available
- only one pillow per bed and one extra pillow in the room but they were all not comfortable .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At this perfectly located hotel, you can enjoy your breakfast every morning while admiring the spectacular views of the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Bosphorus and Princess Islands. Most of the old city's attractions, including Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazaar and the Topkapi Palace, are practically on your doorstep. After exploring these great sites, come back and feel the warm and kind atmosphere at the Rast Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rast Hotel Istanbul