“Home away from home”

Ranked #241 of 1,134 Hotels in Istanbul
Johannesburg
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

As soon as I arrived, Erhan and team engaged with me like I was an old friend. Everybody took a genuine interest in me, saw to my tour needs, cared for me when I got sick and forged genuine friendship with me. Breakfast was wholesome and served in a relaxed environment. The rooms were cleaned everyday. The tram was right on the doorstep and toursites not far away.

I want to say a genuine and heartfelt thank you to Erhan, Oktay, Serdar and all the other team members for everything. Rest assured that when I come back to Istanbul and I will, the Constantine is where I will come home to.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank babygirl191277

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 2 February 2012

We think this hotel is very convenient for us to stay becaurse it located in the centre of the city and easy to find what you need and what you want to see in the courntry. The price of the hotel is fare and it is very clean and nice of the room. Service here is also very good.
我们非常高兴找到这家酒店,这家酒店非常方便,从机场乘坐地铁,倒一次到Guhiane 车站,下车既可看到这家酒店。酒店很干净,早餐也不错。工作人员很友好。
我们来过两次土耳其,这里的人非常友善,经常帮助你付钱买车票。

Room Tip: 403 number ver nice room
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jianzu W
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I had a very brief stay here during a recent stop over in Istanbul. The staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly in organizing an airport transfer for me early the next morning.

The room was quite large, very clean, with a very comfortable bed.

Right next door to a tram stop.

Breakfast is included, however i missed this as my flight was too early.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank CDR444
rome
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We've spent 4 nights in Constantine Hotel in January; the hotel is clean and employees very helpull.
The location is perfect to have a look at all the strategic places of the city. In front of the Topkapi garden, there is everything you need around: pub, restaurant, market and tram.
Thank you for the welcome.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ladi C
Kharkiv
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This time we had no time to book a hotel beforehand. We arrived into the Centre about 9 p.m. It was the third hotel we came into.
A very pleasant man at the reception offered us a deluxe at a very competitive price.
We enjoyed staying there. The location is excellent, the room is excellent, the breakfast is tasty.

I would like to thank Mr.Alaattin and Mr. Octavio. Thank you a lot. We will come back in 2-3 monts.

Inna, Ukraine

Room Tip: Just go to this Hotel!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Tehran
Reviewed 30 December 2011

First of all, let me say that I have experience of staying in many hotels all over the world.
Last week On my third trip to beautiful city of Istanbul, I had an oppurtunity to stay in The Constantine Hotel for 3 Nights, Let me add some comments about it briefly:
1- Best Location
2- Having a very polite, hospitable and Genious General Manager , Mr. Erhan Celik
3- Having suitable rooms specially the one which I stayed in.
4- A variety of Satelite channels, happy to have some persian channels.
5- a very well trained staff such as Mr. Serdar Polat , The receptionist.
6- Easy Access to Malls, Ataturk Airport and historical places by Tram and Public Transport Systems.
Finally, On my next trip to Istanbul, Maybe in 2012, I will choose the constantine Hotel by sure.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Fardad S
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I stayed at the Constantine for 3 nights. The location is perfect,you have everything around you. The hotel is closed to the topkapi palace, aya sofia, blue mosque, grand and spice bazaars. The must is the gullhane tram stop in front of the hotel. It links the hotel with many tourist sites, the ferries at eminou, the galata bridge ,besiktas,taksim...

The rooms are good,shower,tv,fridge,everything is cleaned .Good price /Good rate.

I would also like to say thank you to the staff that i met (Thank you Alaattin for the tea....for your help ,your advice)The Staff is friendly and helpful.They gave me a map ,showed me the place to visit and to go for lunch.(the souvenir shop next the hotel,the borekk place hummmm.)

Its was my second time in Istanbul and i have only one thing to say:i cant wait to come back to this beautiful city full of history and definitly i will stay again at The Constantine.

David Correia from Dubai.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple