Agora Guesthouse
US$234
Swissotel.com
US$393
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$62
Orbitz.com
US$147
US$96
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat locationblue mosqueguest houserooftop viewplace to stayhagia sophiasingle roomstayed nightsquiet streettram stationsultanahmet areachorahostelnadirdormitoryattractions
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I realy enjoyed my stay at Agora Guesthouse,breakfast is fresh and very rich and open buffet,
Staff is realy helpfull for any questions you may have about the city.they give good advise for traveling all over the turkey or ask them where to go in istanbul.they are ready to help any moment 24/7 Thanks for everything and i will be came back soon for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

We had an amazing experience, had such a great time, met nice people. The hostel has an excellent location, and service , I would definitely go back to stay in this hostal. Highly recommended.you can get breakfast in the balcony with a beautiful view.staff is very nice and the bathrooms are very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed in the hostel for ten nights during my two weeks' holiday in Turkey. The hostel is really close to all the major touristy attractions, restaurants and cafes! It's about five minutes to the blue mosque and Hagia Sophia. Staff working here are extremely friendly and helpful. I enjoyed having healthy breakfast at the roof terrace overlooking the Asian side of Istanbul, and having some good conversations with the staff there. I had to change my travel dates and the hostel was very flexible with me changing my dates around. Great service!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stayed here on my visit to Istanbul with my husband. It is a great location to see the sights in the Old City. Walkable to everything.
The staff is very friendly and always available to help with information. I booked my room because of a recommendation from a friend. It lived up to the recommendation. I stayed in their apartment (guesthouse) not the hostel portion.
The breakfast was very good up on the rooftop with an amazing view. Couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend this place. It is a great value.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This place is in a fabulous location in Sultanahmet just a few minutes from the Blue Mosque & I felt perfectly safe walking back from the mosque after coming back late at night. There is a few shops and hotels close by.

I stayed in a dorm on the ground floor and had a great time. The dorm had huge underbed lockers - and we all know backpackers love lockers. The staff were helpful, the breakfast every morning was lovely with a good selection and the rooftop terrace is lovely; it's a great place to socialise and the view is great! There is lots of showers and toilets and the wifi was good. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo