All reviews blue mosque old city family room within walking distance sultanahmet area special thanks few minutes walk hotel is located breakfast is served home away from home tourist attractions tram station hassan district instanbul bosphorus
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel room is clean.. The reception staff were friendly, they helped us to store our luggage before the check in time as we were going for our day tour in Istanbul.. However, the room is noisy as there is a restaurant nearby.. But the noise stops after midnight..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Acra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018

The Acra Hotel has a superb location in Sultanahmet, close to the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and Aya Sophia. The bedrooms are spotless, comfortable and homely. The hotel has reliable wifi. There are always two members of staff available at reception. Breakfast is very good. This is a small hotel which offers the benefits usually associated with a larger hotel. Above all the staff are discrete, helpful and welcoming.

Room Tip: A good choice for disabled or solo travellers
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Acra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to be acknowledged that you had a very good stay with us and you appreciate your experience. I have also shared your very kind comments with my staff in order to make all our colleagues pleased about your feedback.
We are looking forward to seeing you at our hotel again in the near future. ✨

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We went as a party of three into this hotel for three days. The communication was a bit difficult as our eMail asking for a quote for transfer was unanswered (or stuck in Spam). We found our room spacious, super central and decently maintained. Actually all appliances and furniture have a distinct style.

However we had some smaller issues:

1. Pictures in booking.com showed a rooftop terrace which was not existing (we just went to the hostel close by)
2. The breakfast didn’t have the variety from pictures
3. Already during check in the hotel tried upselling
4. The staff always turned of the air condition and the room needed hours to get to 22 degrees again (as the ac was also not strong)

So overall small issue, good value for money and great location.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great little gem of a hotel, tucked away in the Sultan Ahmed area of Istanbul. A great location for all sightseeing. Hotel room was immaculate with authentic Turkish style but nice and quiet to sleep after busy days sight seeing. Breakfast quite basic but was okay for the price.

Hotel staff were fantastic, great warm welcome where nothing was too much trouble. A special thanks to them for making our firs5 visit to İstanbul perfect.

Stayed: July 2018
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Acra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Is a nice hotel, clean, and good location walking distance to many restaurants and bars, attentive staff is breakfast included but I never made it on time, the staff tries to accommodate you as much as they can unfortunately i wanted to book an extra night and they were full

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Acra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018