Villa Pasha Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$400
US$293
  • Breakfast included
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$196
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$192
US$176
  • Breakfast included
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$57
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2011

A really friendly welcome and a great restaurant, so good we ate there twice!! The room was comfortable and the view from the balcony was beautiful especially at sun-set. The staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The location is perfect for 'doing' all the Istanbul sights - only 5 minutes from Blue Mosque & Hagia Sophia, we walked everywhere from Villa Pasha. Considering how busy the street looks with all the restaurants it was surprisingly quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the Balcony, Great views!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Georgie62
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Stayed there for three nights. The room was looking great but as soon as I start using the facilities I got the real picture of the place: handle from the door stayed in my hand, the same with the shower and drawers, once I didn't have hot water and then in the middle of showering I had no water! The breakfast was terrible, I stayed in various hostels and had better food. And finally I wanted to leave my luggage for a night as was travelling to other part of Turkey and was coming back to the same hotel, but the respond from reception was very disappointing, the hotel representative made such a face like I'd be asking him to look after my dog not a suitcase!The only good thing in that place was the restaurant (downstairs) food was absolutely excellent!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mytravelmind
Reviewed 20 July 2011

We made a reservation for 3 nights through HSR.de for a double and one week before arriving we emailed the reception for a double with an extra bed for my son. Because we did not got any reply, we called them to be sure that they received our request. Next day they answer positive to our request. When we arrived at the hotel we were ask to wait in the reception to be taken to another hotel. The explanation we received was that they are out of triple rooms and they can not put an extra bed in a double. The manager from Apex Hotel came to pick up us to his hotel. When arrived at Apex Hotel we found out that this is a 3 star hotel not a 4 star we paid for. After expressing our disappointment the manager from Apex told us that they can not do nothing because is not their fault. Although we stayed at Apex, the breakfast was served at Villa Pasha. I have been many times to Istanbul but never been disappointed and received bad services.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnSibi
Reviewed 12 May 2011

The restaurant was outstanding; we had 3 x dinner and/or lunch at the restaurant. If the attention for details in the Hotel would have been as big as for the restaurant; it would have been a 100% experience. F.i: there is a 2000 channel satelite TV but no list of interresting channels. A Dutch channel had nbr 1914. There is also not a clear towels policy. Personal was very nice and helpfull.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2011

Stayed for one night with the family. The room was the best we had in Turkey (over 2 weeks in total) - huge, with a king size bed, and a double bed, as well as an outstanding bathroom and huge flatscreen TV. Well located in Sultanahmet.
Our only complaint was that the breakfast room was being refurbished, so we were sent to eat at a neighboring hotel where the breakfast was very poor indeed.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family