Villa Pasha Hotel
Esans Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$224
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$122
Agoda.com
US$133
US$233
US$163
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$139
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$135
US$124
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
Travelocity
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$748
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Located right in the middle of the tourist area, the main sites are 2 minutes away. Lots of bars and restaurants which appeared to be priced pretty well considering their location (avoid the convenience stores though). The hotel staff were great (Victor and Hurun on reception) - they couldn't do enough to help, were a great laugh and genuinely added to the fun of our stay. We didn't eat in the restaurant downstairs so I can't comment on the quality. The roof terrace was closed as well due to the time of year although there seemed to be good views over the seaward side. Breakfast was good (in line with the other cafe's restaurants as far as I can tell). First trip to Istanbul so unable to make any comparison with other hotels but we had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank jw_jersey
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I recently stayed at Villa Pasha for 5 nights.

Pros: The porter / asst. manager is very atttentive, and keen to please.

Cons:
- Breakfast was foul (I mean it)
- The heating broke down for 24hrs with no hot water
- The resturant downstairs is good but very expensive compared to the local area. Try the "meat house" around the corner
- The rooms were not cleaned properly

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2011

A really friendly welcome and a great restaurant, so good we ate there twice!! The room was comfortable and the view from the balcony was beautiful especially at sun-set. The staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The location is perfect for 'doing' all the Istanbul sights - only 5 minutes from Blue Mosque & Hagia Sophia, we walked everywhere from Villa Pasha. Considering how busy the street looks with all the restaurants it was surprisingly quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the Balcony, Great views!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Georgie62
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Stayed there for three nights. The room was looking great but as soon as I start using the facilities I got the real picture of the place: handle from the door stayed in my hand, the same with the shower and drawers, once I didn't have hot water and then in the middle of showering I had no water! The breakfast was terrible, I stayed in various hostels and had better food. And finally I wanted to leave my luggage for a night as was travelling to other part of Turkey and was coming back to the same hotel, but the respond from reception was very disappointing, the hotel representative made such a face like I'd be asking him to look after my dog not a suitcase!The only good thing in that place was the restaurant (downstairs) food was absolutely excellent!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mytravelmind
Reviewed 20 July 2011

We made a reservation for 3 nights through HSR.de for a double and one week before arriving we emailed the reception for a double with an extra bed for my son. Because we did not got any reply, we called them to be sure that they received our request. Next day they answer positive to our request. When we arrived at the hotel we were ask to wait in the reception to be taken to another hotel. The explanation we received was that they are out of triple rooms and they can not put an extra bed in a double. The manager from Apex Hotel came to pick up us to his hotel. When arrived at Apex Hotel we found out that this is a 3 star hotel not a 4 star we paid for. After expressing our disappointment the manager from Apex told us that they can not do nothing because is not their fault. Although we stayed at Apex, the breakfast was served at Villa Pasha. I have been many times to Istanbul but never been disappointed and received bad services.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family