“Super place to stay!”

Taksim Istanbul Apart
Ranked #482 of 1,070 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The apartment has a perfect location, short walking distance to Taksim square and calm neighbourhood - perfect for those who want to explore Istanbul. Super helpful staff only makes the stay more pleasant, we really enjoyed it :) really good price for value, I recommend it to everyone :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pawel P
There are newer reviews for Taksim Istanbul Apart

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have no idea about how this bad place could have so many good reviews. Ok I must say that the location is not so bad, as it in Taksim and very close to Istiqlal street, which is the heart of Istanbul's night life. But everything else is very low standard. To start with, it is not very easy to reach, our take driver had to go around several times to find it, it is very hidden. When we finally got there, we could no believe where we ended up. The building in front of it was about to fall down, the general feeling we had when we got there was of total insecurity. The room was very small, not clean at all. The bathroom is shared and it's never clean. For 40 euros a night I'm quite sure you can find something better. The people that manage this place are quite nice though, but this does not justify staying there. I would avoid going there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GARIBALDy
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The apartment has a great location, if you want to be close to Taksim and Istiklal. Rooms are spacious and clean and very cheap best for this price. Halil and his staffs were really helpfull and welcoming, giving alot of tips about city and also tries to solve any problem you have and available. I really recommend this place if you are looking for a perfect location, low cost, clean apartment and good wifi connection.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Really enjoyed my time.. Amazing staff specially Halíl.. Very culture filled neighborhood.. Kurdish people are kind ❤

Room Tip: Try the higher levels if you don't mind the stairs
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Fessal
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

It was very nice .nice place for this Price.abdullah was very helpfull.all clups and restaurant are in 2 Min. walking distance. I recommend thıs place to my all friends .for sure ı Will be in this place again.we had very nice time in taksim İstanbul. Apart

Stayed: March 2014
Thank Irfan Yıldız Pr... Y
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Although I did not particular stayed at this Hostal, I came to know about it through a friend that rented a private room for a weekend.

I am writing the review, because in spite of not staying, something very special happen !

When I went with my friend to help her taking her stuff there and after she accommodated her things in the room, she was going to pay, and one of the owners was around talking with the stuff in the kitchen, and as they saw my friend and me , they automatically invited us to have lunch with them !

This gesture was amazing ! At the end we talked a lot and we came to know one of the owners belong to the Couchsurfing Community ! This really touched my heart as I am a CS member as well ! In fact he told me he usually help CS travelers !

So vibes are amazing and at the end my friend told me it was what she needed ! Private Room, with Air Conditioning (sharing toilet and shower) , very clean, super well located (although you might fear the neighborhood , but dont let this overshadow what is more important, that is the fact that for a very very reasonable price you are in the heart of Istanbul and with really cool people around !

Enjoy your trip !

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We spent 5 nights in the Istanbul Apart, I saw they do clean stuff everyday, stuffs are very nice friendly, if you don't want to spend too much money to the hotel and want good connection with public transportation, loads of clubs, shopping centers, Istanbul Apart is very good,

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends