“Good hotel in Istanbul”

The Q-Inn Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #531 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I have stayed here as well and its awesome. Small hotel tackled in the middle of the old city. Its comfortable though you cannot access it directly with a car as the main entrance is not next to a major road that the can can drive in but its okay. The guest relations manager is very friendly and often during my one week stay we had gotten used to each other.
Very friendly staff.

Breakfast is usually buffet but almost the same every day all the time i was there. If you are staying longer explore option of having breakfast outside the hotel for some days or arrange with them to give you something different. However they have a variety.

The rooms are clean and nice though small. beautiful place to stay and relax for business.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Cem D, General Manager at The Q-Inn Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for sharing your ideas with our other guests here, and we are glad to read you kind and good review about our hotel.

It was a great pleasure to host you and we would be very glad to see you in our hotel again in the future. About the breakfast, we have already improved us, and we are trying to serve the best as much as we do.

Please let us know if you need any assistance from Istanbul or Turkey, and we will gladly assist you.

Kind regards and best wishes from Q Inn Hotels Family,

There are newer reviews for The Q-Inn Hotel Istanbul

Reviewed 5 April 2013

This is a great holiday, laid back hotel. The front desk staff are responsive and friendly. The breakfast is mediocre to poor and the staff supporting are horrible. The lunch and dinner staff are great. Overall, I do recommend because of the location... The rooms are fine, however nothing special.

Enjoy

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 10 December 2012

At the end of November 2012, I had chance to visit Istanbul for my several appointments and I have found this hotel in after I have seen the reviews of previous guests. I strongly recommend you if you need to transport a lot during the day for different places in Istanbul, since the hotel is located in the center of this amazing city. The rooms are big enough and especially the breakfast was good enough with rich options. I will definitely stay here for my further visits in Istanbul.
Tip: I have stayed at the 5th floor and you should try the delicious omelette of the chef in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank george m
Cem D, General Manager at The Q-Inn Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Our dearest guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your kind review on the behalf of our all staff. Your kind words and great words strongly motivate us for sure and help us to improve ourselves in every area.

Please remember that you will be always welcome in our hotel and please let me know if you need any assistance from Istanbul or Turkey.

Best wishes from Istanbul,

Reviewed 30 November 2012

The hotel is extremely well located. Nice to stay there 4-5 nights. During the week it was extremely cheap thank to an online booking... For the hamman I do suggest to go to one of the beautiful and historical hamman of Istanbul

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2012

This place has a good location, walking distance to pretty much anything that you'd like to see around old town Istanbul, but I really can't understand why it has such good ratings

+ Free wifi, and it's working. Good breakfast buffe in a nice environment on a rooftop.

- The rooms. They are tiny. And make sure that you don't get a room on the 7th floor - it's under the breakfast hall, so unless you'd like to wake up 06:00 by people starting to prepare breakfast, make sure you avoid this floor if you do stay here. My bathroom had a leaking toilet. The water was running all night and it was hard to flush. The TV wasn't working (well, I didn't care, just mentioning).

- The area is probably not the best to stay nighttime alone. It felt a bit dodgy.

- The service. First of all I booked a hotel through hotels.com and managed to book a non-refundable room in January (default date). I know I messed up but I thought it worth checking with the hotel if they could help me cancel it anyway and rebook it for me. Answer: "I will talk to my manager". Did they? Probably not - the day after I called back and got the same answer. When I arrived I asked again. Same reply "I'll talk to my manager". No answer. When I got a noisy room I told the staff, guess what they said: I'll talk to my manager. Did I get any feedback? Nada. Zip. Nill

I would say that after visiting Istanbul several times at different places I'd stay away from this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay away from the 7th floor at all cost.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Zalle78
Cem D, General Manager at The Q-Inn Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to read your review about our hotel and I wish we could provide you a better holiday in here.

Your reviews and critics are very important for me and for my hotel staff as well since we always want to improve ourselves and our service here.

I appreciate your ideas and please give us one more chance to serve you in our hotel one more time and indicate the improvements or developments in our quality and service to you.

Please remember you will be always welcome to our hotel and please let me know if you need any assistance from Istanbul or Turkey and I would be glad to help you as much as I can.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I went with a friend (two females) for 8D7N, and the room was just enough for the both of us. The room was regularly cleaned, there was no noise to disturb us specially at night. The furniture were just sufficient (2 single beds, one bed side table, 1 cupboard, 2 electronic sockets, and a small bathroom). Once we missed breakfast by an hour (overslept) and the staff still managed to put together something specially for the two of us.

Breakfast is good.

The staff were very helpful and cooperative (even with he lack of proper spoken English). Me and my friend would regularly go to the rooftop (where food is served) and was always greeted warmly by the staff, specially a very kind Chef named Alparslan, who made sure we always had our coffee and we comfortable!

The nearest tram station (Laleli tram station) is just 5mins walking distance, and the nearest metro is just 15mins walking distance (Aksaray metro station).

Our last day we requested for late checkout which was granted, and we were also able to keep our luggage at the reception until our flight timing later in the evening.

This is the perfect place to stay if you go to Istanbul with a friend rather than honeymoon!

Room Tip: 7th floor is the best to choose as it is just one floor below the rooftop where you can go and enjoy...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank SamSam1989DXB

Dear Guest,

I am very glad to read your great review about our staff, service and completely our hotel and I am very grateful for your kind words. It was a great pleasure to host you in our hotel.

Please be sure that those great words always motivate us to work harder and improve ourselves. And if you need any assistance from Istanbul or Turkey, please keep in your mind that you can always contact with me and I would be glad to assist you as much as I can.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with other people at this very important platform.

Kind regards and best wishes from Istanbul,

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Over a three week period, I stayed at the Q-Inn for six nights. The hotel is centrally located to all the tourist sites during the day and easily accessible to explore the excellent nightlife in Taksim Square. The staff at the front desk, housekeeping and at the cafe were kind, efficient and very accomodating. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean and there was minimal street noise due to no cars being allowed on the front street. Thanks to the Q-Inn staff for helping making my stay in Istanbul a memorable one....we'll see you next time!

Room Tip: Ask for the quietier, larger rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends