“Καθαρό και νόστιμο! Αξίζει να δοκιμάσετε στο Ortakoy!”
Review of Kircicegi

Kircicegi
Ranked #1,802 of 13,906 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Besiktas
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Ortakoy , one of the popular place for night life, and not only. Basically there are no value restaurant, has bar, cafe, night club are great. I visited by chance because I could not find good fish restaurant where I used to be. This was next famous American coffee chain , so you can find very easy. In front of shop has many tables and saw Ruccora and Tomato salad was looks so fresh. Also Pide was fresh too. I didn't realized this was Kebab house, looks modern and very clean. I wanted try Chicken kebab which are very safe items, and asked Ruccora and tomato salad, and they say this is with complimentary = no charge! So I had one chicken kebab with 3 kind of different pide freshly baked now. Only for us as non Islamic person, such a great Kebab without cold beer was something missing. I ordered Ayran which is Yogurt drink, it was salty for us.

1  Thank HV40

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the turkish pide and good value for money the location is great. Read the reviews and walked towards it kunafa is great too. I recommend anyone visiting to pass by

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I tried this place after reading the positive reviews on TA. I'm no Pide expert, but the food here was fantastic! I had a diced lamb grilled pide, which was certainly enough for lunch, and it only cost 15YTL.
The restaurant has a large and attractive timber terrace in front, which sadly sits adjacent to (and looks onto) a very main road. So, not the best atmosphere, but better than being inside if the weather is good... Kircicegi is just across the main road from the Ortakoy waterfront area, so very easy to get to if you are staying in Ortakoy or visiting the weekend markets.
Usually when I travel, I like to explore a wide range of restaurants & never "double-up". It's a testament to how good the food was to already know that i'm going straight back there for lunch tomorrow.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Nice restaurant in Ortakoy, great food, nice staff. There is always one who speaks English, so don't worry, but like allot of restaurants in Istanbul, They Do Not Serve Alcohol... But it is still wort it. The food is nice and fresh... and the average price is only 25 TL. per plate.

Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

This was first food in Istanbul and thanks the tripadvisor app I found this place. It is not a tourist trap.