“Great food”

Kircicegi
Ranked #1,742 of 13,475 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Besiktas
“Great food”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We ordered the meat ball kebab and what appears to be their local pizza dish and a lentil soup. They were all pretty good but it was priced too high for its quality.

• Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Prices are constantly rising every time I visited”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have been visiting this restaurant in every two or three months with my friends, since it's close to my work place since its opening.

Food is OK, especially tripe soup, crispy pita and its specialty Manisa Kebab are worth mentioning. But the same cannot be said for the prices. Every time I visited, I saw that the prices were increased. As an example tripe soup was TL 6, then became 7, 8, 10 and 12 within one year or so. And the prices became almost double comparing to similar places. TL 18 for a small crispy pita with meat is not reasonable.

You should also be informed that the portions are so small and one dish will not be not enough.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank MustafaEsitgen
London, England, United Kingdom
“Scrumptious pide !”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

We ate dinner there after a drink by the ortakoy mosque and bridge. The mixed grill for main course hit the spot and the kebabs were tasty. A bit of a more formal atmosphere with some having business dinners and diners outside dressed more smartly than other places we visited. Service was ok, but have the feeling the waiters were more concerned with keeping their business clientele happy.

The pide was very good if a bit pricey (17 TL) relative to the 3 TL street version. Would definitely go again for pide if passing by.

• Visited September 2013
Lebanon
“Good restaurant.”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Very good restaurant , Turkish dishes and good taste. Sure I will come again . . . . . ...... .......... . . . . . . .

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Adnan H
Athens, Greece
“Καθαρό και νόστιμο! Αξίζει να δοκιμάσετε στο Ortakoy!”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Ortakoy , one of the popular place for night life, and not only. Basically there are no value restaurant, has bar, cafe, night club are great. I visited by chance because I could not find good fish restaurant where I used to be. This was next famous American coffee chain , so you can find very easy. In front of shop has many tables and saw Ruccora and Tomato salad was looks so fresh. Also Pide was fresh too. I didn't realized this was Kebab house, looks modern and very clean. I wanted try Chicken kebab which are very safe items, and asked Ruccora and tomato salad, and they say this is with complimentary = no charge! So I had one chicken kebab with 3 kind of different pide freshly baked now. Only for us as non Islamic person, such a great Kebab without cold beer was something missing. I ordered Ayran which is Yogurt drink, it was salty for us.

• Visited May 2013