White House Hotel Istanbul
Diva's Hotel(Istanbul)
US$49
US$40
Hotels.com
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$139
  • Restaurant
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Agoda.com
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$823
TripAdvisor
3,715 results
All reviewsturkish delighthagia sophiamr harunblue mosquerose petalsold citygrand bazaarboutique hotelturkish coffeerooftop breakfastwelcome drinkperfect locationmajor attractionsroof terracewithin walking distancebasilica cisternexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2013

My husband and I had a very short ( only one night) but perfect stay at White House Hotel. Perfect location, friendly and professional staff, great hospitality, nice room that made us feel royal.. The best turkish coffee. Thanks to the excellent and 'right on spot' information and suggestions from the hotell we managed to make the best out of one day: hamam, hanging around Aya Sophia and the Blue Mosque, searching for Suleyman the great an Hurem in the Topkapi palace... All of it just minutes away from the hotel. We are already planning a longer stay in Istanbul, and at The White House Hotel of course!

7  Thank SubaBaluba
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2015

My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay a the White house Hotel Istanbul and for your great comments. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable experience in Istanbul. It made me extremely happy to read your kind comments on our staff being helpful and charming. As we always say, our people are our biggest asset at the White house Hotel Istanbul.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

We spent three days/nights at the White House. It is in an excellent location, located in old Istanbul. The hotel is lovely, it is well maintained and the staff is friendly and helpful. The White House provided a beautiful breakfast on the Roof Top with an assortment of fresh and healthy foods. If we return to Istanbul, we would stay here again.

Room Tip: The staff will show you what rooms are available and let you choose the one you like best.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Rickand
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2015

My Dearest Guest Rickand ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Best Regards;
Owner

Reviewed 30 December 2012

very good location, friendly staff, clean, breakfast on rooftop, walking distance to all major attractions like Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Cistern. excellent value and recommendation.we were greeted with welcome drink.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank doc111am

Reviewed 28 December 2012

From the moment we walked in the door we were in complete care of this hotel. Greeted with Turkish Delight and drinks, my wife & I could not be happier. The staff are not happy unless their guests are happy. Rooms are sensational, clean bathroom. Breakfast is on the rooftop with views from inside or out. Location is perfect, easy walk to many attractions. Staff are amazing, eager to please and help every single day or night. I would call White House a "boutique" hotel due to the size and staff's personal attention to detail.
Would not hesitate to recommend.

Room Tip: Avoid the 4th floor, you can hear the patter of people walking about on the 5th floor late at night.
4  Thank mooshy555
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2015

Reviewed 28 December 2012

This hotel is excellent value being reasonably priced and with genuinely helpful and competent staff, and a perfect location for Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, etc. Everything worked well, such as hot water, modern bathroom fittings, wireless internet, etc. It's really difficult to fault this hotel, and if you do find a fault, the staff will do all they can to put it right.

Room Tip: Our room was facing the road. Perhaps others are a bit quieter at night. But noise at night wasn't too bad. It's difficult to fault this hotel
3  Thank Tom M