“Top hotel, central to Istanbul attractions”

White House Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #1 of 1,135 Hotels in Istanbul
Whyalla, Australia
“Top hotel, central to Istanbul attractions”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My wife, son and daughter stayed at the White House Hotel in 2010 and were very happy with the hotel amenities, service and location. My wife and I returned in early August 2013 and stayed for 5 nights. The staff were very helpful, courteous and friendly - they behave like a close family and helped to make our stay very pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable. We always looked forward to a delicious breakfast on the rooftop. With the best attractions and restaurants within easy walking distance, why would you stay any where else in Istanbul.

Hollands, South Australia

1 Thank Alan H
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, 14 February 2015
My Dearest Guest ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Harun CADIRCI

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (439)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We stayed at the White House hotel in Istanbul for five nights. The hotel is beautiful and nicely decorated. Most importantly, the staff was amazing and extremely helpful. Delicious breakfast with amazing selections on the roof deck. Close to everything including Blue Mosque, Haja Sofia, Grand Baazar and Spice Baazar. White House is one of the best hotel in a perfect location!!!
We can't wait to go back to Istanbul and stay at the White House Hotel.

1 Thank Gidam B

New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 August 2013

If you are visiting Istanbul,this is one of the best hotel you can stay in.Very clean,Quite and comfortable.The stuff is very helpful and the breakfast is very good.another advantage is the location.The hotel is near most of the attractions in Istanbul with plenty of restaurants around.My wife and I enjoyed our stay there and will surely recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Irvine, California
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We had a wonderful time staying at the White House in Istanbul. The hotel is bright, clean and the staff extremely helpful. The view over the city from the roof terrace (during breakfast) was incredible.

As I had just had surgery on my foot, I had difficulty walking. The staff were very helpful and considerate to the extreme.

We will stay here again, the next time we visit Istanbul.

Room Tip: We had a room right off the lobby which worried us at first. No trouble at all and no noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Natzure

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My family and I just had a great time in Istanbul - and White House Hotel was the perfect place to stay. Such a comfortable room, great breakfast on the roof deck, and really the nicest staff imaginable.

2 Thank Turtle2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Just returned from 2 wonderful nights at the White House Hotel Istanbul. The location couldn't be more convenient to the historical sites - Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia just a few minutes away by foot. Rooms lovely and clean. Breakfast good and rooftop deck very nice. Best part was the service. The front desk staff could not have been more helpful. Highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank janet c
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, 14 January 2015
My Dearest Guest janet c ,

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The staff are all incredibly friendly; every detail, however small, relaxes and welcomes; and the hotel is in the very heart of Istanbul. I will return to Istanbul and I will not consider any other hotel

• Stayed August 2013