“A PERFECT CHOICE”

White House Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #2 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The White House Hotel was a perfect choice for our time in Istanbul celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary with family. Stayed 4 nights;four rooms. The location was within walking distance for major sights in the old city. Rooms were very comfortable and the AC was great.
Staff couldn't have been nicer. Wonderful rooftop venue for breakfast in the morning and wine at sunset. Also, good restaurants nearby. Will recommend it to friends and family

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Albert K
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2015

My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay a the White house Hotel Istanbul and for your great comments. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable experience in Istanbul. It made me extremely happy to read your kind comments on our staff being helpful and charming. As we always say, our people are our biggest asset at the White house Hotel Istanbul.

There are newer reviews for White House Hotel Istanbul

Reviewed 22 November 2013

The reception staff was top notch though English is merely sufficient.the room was exceptionally clean and bathroom as well although slightly on small side but definitely sufficient. The bed room was lovely except for a couple of spots of peeling wallpaper. Breakfast was disappointing as was identical each morning with no variations at all, this is only area where improvement is needed to rate this hotel a real five star.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stayed 5 nights at the White House Hotel and I'm a raving fan. Complimentary pick up at the airport was a real treat. The hotel location is exceptional - walking distance to all the sites in Old Town and with easy access to the tram, too.
The room was perfect; not huge but large enough, well appointed and very clean. My second day, I received a lovely bouquet of fresh flowers in my room. Lovely surprise!
One day I needed to leave the hotel very early and staff arranged to have breakfast ready for me two hours earlier than usual. When I arrived, they were cheerful and happy to help - didn't act annoyed at the inconvenience.
Front desk staff are great at offering suggestions and assisting in any way possible.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Spa T

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We spent three nights and would definitely stay here again. The staff was outstanding, it was very clean, and in a perfect location. We left something in our room and they went out of their way to inform us and get it to us. The breakfast room was clean and fresh with good choices. Everything about our stay was excellent.

Room Tip: We were in a room just off the lobby. It had more space than the others and we would request if aga...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mary L

Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. Wish we had planned to stay another night or two. The room was small but very clean. Wonderful shower! The rooftop breakfast has a great view. I can't believe anyone complained about the breakfast. We thought it was quite good. The staff was extremely warm and helpful. The location of White House was perfect. You could walk to all the major sights in the old town. We would definitely return if we ever manage to come to Istanbul again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bobbi48

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is an exceptional small boutique hotel. They do everything within their power to make your stay memorable. From the moment you arrive until you depart they are extremely attuned to your every need. The breakfast on the roof holds a variety of choices. The location is within walking distance of the major sites. The hotel is very clean, large, comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. We departed at 3:30 am and they offered to bring us breakfast!!! I highly recommend this hotel and am so very glad that this was our choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Christine B

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I travel a lot, bit I have to say that the White House hotel went above and beyond expectations in accommodating us. They upgraded us to a larger room, had scented candles and wine to greet us the first day and then fruits and wine the last night. When we checked out they have us flowers and Turkey's delights. The hotel is located in the center of historical sites, steps from convenient transportation. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable and the service was superb! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Imittman
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2015

My Dearest Guest Imittman ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Best Regards;