White House Hotel Istanbul
Trip.com
US$402
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$328
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$241
US$228
Orbitz.com
3,707 results
All reviewsturkish delighthagia sophiamr harunblue mosquerose petalsold citygrand bazaarboutique hotelturkish coffeerooftop breakfastwelcome drinkperfect locationmajor attractionsroof terracewithin walking distancebasilica cisternexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This is a small hotel with staff so attentive, you'd think it's a family run business. The rooms are extremely clean, with decor to rival most 5-star hotels. Positioned within 10 minutes walk of most major tourist attractions, there is no need to spend money on transport. Breakfast is both tasteful and abundant and the view from the terrace dining room is breathtaking.

We visited in December during snowfall which only served to enhance our magical experience in Old Town Istanbul. Our inability to speak Turkish was not a problem as the staff at the front desk made every effort to answer any and all questions we had. They advised us of where to go, and more importantly where not to go, and as a result we got an exceptional deal on a beautiful lamb leather coat we found at a manufacturer they had directed us to. Visiting a country without knowing a word of their language is sometimes a daunting experience, however Meryem and Aiden at the front desk ensured our visit was a memorable one.

We will definitely be visiting them again and won't be considering another hotel on our next visit to Istanbul. You don't have to take our word for it, because at more than reasonable prices they charge, you can afford to experience it for yourself.

Thank you to everyone at the White House Hotel, and we will be seeing you again soon.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Vatsilas
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2015

My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay a the White house Hotel Istanbul and for your great comments. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable experience in Istanbul. It made me extremely happy to read your kind comments on our staff being helpful and charming. As we always say, our people are our biggest asset at the White house Hotel Istanbul.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I recently stayed at the White House Hotel in Istanbul and cannot say enough good things about the wonderful, gracious service. When I had to depart early in the morning for the airport, they opened the (fabulous) breakfast buffet an hour early -- just for me. The location of the hotel is also outstanding, on a quiet side street within easy walking distance of all the top sights in the older part of the city. My room was comfortable and absolutely spotless. Mariam at the front desk was particularly helpful to me one day when I took at taxi to the Chora Museum; she summoned the taxi and made sure that the driver did not overcharge me. I would not hesitate to recommend the White House Hotel to even the most discriminating traveler.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MTCWashington

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I picked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews and I was really surprised.
The location cannot be better, it is close to every top sites (Blue Mosque, Grand Bazar,etc.)
Accommodation is comfortable and hospitality is wonderfull!
A real excellent hotel!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marcel R

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have just come from one of the sweetest stays ever in a lifetime of great travel: after our tour of The Holy Lands and Petra/Jordan we took some time in Istanbul at The White House Hotel for wonderful, comfortable accommodation and most of all hospitality to the highest degree!! Their location is outstanding there in the old city a short walk from the major attractions!! But it is the warmth of the staff that was so endearing and if you want to relax with an attentive caring staff this is the place!! *****!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Victoria A

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Based upon my wonderful experience at this hotel a year ago, I did not hesitate to reserve this hotel again for our annual visit to Istambul. But, I admit I was a bit curious to see if the hotel relaxed its standards given the wonderful reviews by its guests. And, again the hotel did not dissapoint! Upon arrival we were greeted with drinks and a warm welcome. But, our surprise came when they opened the door to our room. First, it was the same room as I stayed in last year.But, I taught they ,are a mistake and gave a honeymoon room to us because the whole room was filled with lit candles, rose petals, a bottle of wine and a warm hand written note from the owner/ manager and a beautiful vase of flowers. I have never been so taken off guard in a hotel and I have been a special guest at places like Four Seasons, etc.
Everything else was as I experienced before and upon checkout received a beautiful rosé and sweets that again left me feeling special.
The owner/manager and all the wonderful staff here really understand what makes a stay special. I congratulate them for their consistency and hope they never loose this touch.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the street are a bit noisier,but if city dweller, no problem.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank utka
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2015

My Dearest Guest utka ,

Thank you for sharing your precious reviews here about our hotel.
We are happy to know you enjoyed staying in our hotel.
We wish to host you on your upcoming trips to the city.

Best Regards,