White House Hotel Istanbul
US$245
US$224
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$208
US$159
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$538
US$429
US$224
  • Restaurant
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Divan City Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$58
US$141
US$129
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$748
HotelQuickly
3,715 results
All reviewsturkish delighthagia sophiamr harunblue mosquerose petalsold citygrand bazaarboutique hotelturkish coffeerooftop breakfastwelcome drinkperfect locationmajor attractionsroof terracewithin walking distancebasilica cisternexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Slightly cryptic title, but you will understand if you stay there, and you should! The hotel is in a great location and the service and attitude of the staff is amazing. They really do everything they can to make a stay exceptional. So, if you want a hotel which is a great place to relax in a busy city this is perfect. But the only reason it is not 5 stars for me is that the reviews are so great, that you might expect it to be a full service hotel with restaurants, bars, gyms etc. It is not that kind of place. The rooms are nice, very clean and work perfectly, but it is not a luxury kind of place and if you are looking for that, you probably want to be in one of the big chains.

So, great experience, I really hope to come back and I hope it is always full as the attitude of the staff really does deserve success.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank the5foleys2016
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2015

My Dearest Guest UkTim2008 ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

We chose this hotel with recommendation of tripadvisor. It was really a succesful holiday. Hotel contacted us already before our visit by e-mail, and we could benefit their help for airport transport, guided tour organisation and evening show tickets. Hospitality and customer approach was on a unique level, never seen in a hotel before. This was our first visit to Istanbul, we shall return back one day, and for sure choose White Houde Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Every-year-in-France
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2015

My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you for sharing your precious reviews here about our hotel.
We are happy to know you enjoyed staying in our hotel.
We wish to host you on your upcoming trips to the city.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I found our stay at the White House Hotel to be outstanding. The best customer service I have ever experienced in any hotel I have stayed at. The location in perfect, so close to all the major attractions and in a very safe area. The staff were so friendly, welcoming and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. From the welcome drink and Turkish delight on arrival, packed breakfast when we left early one morning for a tour, carrying bags to our room, making Turkish coffee for us, and a Turkish a Delight as a gift when we checked out. The breakfast was delicious, it was nice to be greeted each morning by the staff on the roof top with a lovely view. The rooms were nicely decorated, clean, roomy and comfortable for our family of four. Omar at reception was especially very helpful. Thank you White House Hotel and staff for a wonderful stay, it really made our holiday in Istanbul. When we return one day, we will definitely stay again. This hotel should be 5 Star. If needing a hotel to stay in Istanbul, do not stay anywhere else but the White House Hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Peta C
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2015

Reviewed 24 January 2014

This is a charming little hotel that provides all the little personnel touches from their 24 hour staff that greets and accomodates any needs you may have. They were so quick to find a lost earring, breakfasts were just perfect and I was always made to feel special. There was a perfect white rose send-off. Locatiion is perfect in the historical district.
Sandy S

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sandy S

Reviewed 24 January 2014

The room was beautiful, the location was great and the staff was incredibly helpful. They even surprised me by ordering a birthday cake to be delivered to our dinner cruise. I couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends