White House Hotel Istanbul
US$241
US$228
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$328
Agoda.com
US$402
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$144
Hotels.com
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$192
US$177
3,707 results
All reviewsturkish delighthagia sophiamr harunblue mosquerose petalsold citygrand bazaarboutique hotelturkish coffeerooftop breakfastwelcome drinkperfect locationmajor attractionsroof terracewithin walking distancebasilica cisternexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the White House Hotel in Istanbul during a recent vacation, celebrating her college graduation. We couldn't have asked for better service or a better location. The hotel is located in Sultanahmet, in the heart of the historic old town and within easy walking distance to all the "major" notable sites (Blue Mosque, Aya Sofiya, Basilica Cistern, Grand Bazaar, etc.), as well as to the tram line. The hotel is very clean and comfortable, the breakfast (included in the room rate) is top notch, and the staff is very accommodating, prompt, polite, and helpful. I contacted the front desk staff on a few occasions to ask for assistance in directions and recommendations, and they were always very happy to lend a hand. Necati, in particular, proved to be invaluable when we were unsure of how to get to the Asian side of Istanbul for a dinner appointment. I highly recommend this hotel to travelers visiting Istanbul - it's the best!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank nuknon
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2015

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Location is fantastic. It's closed to all the famous places have to go. When I ate breakfast on the roof, I could see the beautiful Catholic church and the other places as well.
Thank you for your kind hospitality. Hope to go there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank moonyang

Reviewed 26 February 2014

All aspects of our stay at the White House Hotel was excellent. Location, in particular, was very good and the hotel is a short walk to all major attractions. The room was large for three people and well appointed. Staff were very professional and well informed, spoke excellent English, and were very helpful. We highly recommend this outstanding hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank xJ0hnx

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We can highly recommend this wonderful hotel!!! Very well located in the old city, not far from the Blue Mosque and other famous places. So beautiful rooms and the staff were the best we ever met! We will tell all we know that if they will go to Istanbul, the White House Hotel Istanbul is the place to stay at! Thank you for taking care of us in such a nice way! Lars and Lilian Sweden

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lilian T
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

Reviewed 25 February 2014

3 nights stay for cultural getaway. location was perfect, 5 minutes walk to sites but quiet.

public areas and room were clean, new, and attractive in a fun gold on white way. rooftop breakfast excellent with attentive staff to keep looking appetizing.

best part was the hospitality and professionalism of the desk staff. two examples: professionalism: Our incoming flight was last minute cancelled - they fixed the hotel transfer with a simple email from me sent while stuck at the origin airport. Hospitality example: I did some late night jet-lagged reading in the lobby alone, I was spontaneously served my choice of complimentary wine, beer, tea.

We were welcomed from start to finish.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank john s
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2015

My Dearest Guest john s ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Best Regards;