White House Hotel Istanbul
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$452
US$263
US$151
US$113
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$121
Agoda.com
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$59
Ottoman Hotel Imperial(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$517
US$360
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Encore Istanbul Airport(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Travelocity
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$133
US$123
Agoda.com
3,716 results
All reviewsturkish delighthagia sophiamr harunblue mosquerose petalsold citygrand bazaarboutique hotelturkish coffeerooftop breakfastwelcome drinkperfect locationmajor attractionsroof terracewithin walking distancebasilica cisternexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The White House Hotel was a surprising gem in a great location. We were warmly welcomed upon arrival, and shown to a room with rose petals ( artificial) covering the bed and a small bottle of wine & glasses waiting for us. The room was small but spotlessly clean and elegantly furnished, we also had a little balcony with a table & chairs - where we enjoyed our wine.
The dining room is on the roof and a very nice breakfast buffet was included with the room.there is a closed in part, but best was the open terrace with a great view go Hagya Sophia and the Blue a Mosque. We usually had a night cap out there after a day of sight seeing. The charming young lady who worked the dining was friendly, sweet and helpful. She gave us very specific directions when my friend told her we were going to take the metro, right down to which side to stand on and how much the fare would be.
The hotel is just around the corner from a street full of nice restaurants, so we had an easy Hume dining out each evening. I cannot express how pleasant & helpful the staff was. When we asked where we could find a store that sold wine, the hostess said that they would send a bottle up to our room, " As our offering." They also gave us a box of Turkish Delight when we checked out. And they arranged for transport to the airport for us.
Nicest hotel staff I have ever encountered., perfect location for sight seeing, comfortable beds, super clean and lovely place - would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a balcony
2  Thank adatee
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

My Dearest Guest adatee ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great location! Walking distance to a lot of things. The staff is wonderful, most helpful and really makes you feel at home. Very clean. Balcony has a great view - delicious breakfasts. The place to stay!

Room Tip: They all look good.
4  Thank Lee B
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2015

My Dearest Guest Lee B ,

Reviewed 16 July 2014

There are less than 30 rooms in this lovely hotel, but it is in the heart of the Old District of Istanbul, and the staff was super. Breakfast is included, and the staff that works this area were terrific, especially one young woman, who I regret I never got her name. She spoke English very well, and strived to accommodate some picky eaters, as well as any questions we might have had. The front desk team were also terrific, providing us complimentary wine when I couldn't find any close by (Hint, if you need wine, there is a grocery store - Greens - just a block or so away that has a good selections).

Our rooms were small, but beautifully appointed, and since we were on the 4th floor, we also had little balconies. The hotel has a fifth floor breakfast room and deck - which is open in the evenings for sitting out and having a happy hour or late night drink - watching the sunrise or sunset.

The hotel could not have been any more centrally located - we walked everywhere - to the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia, to the river for a cruise down the Bosphorus, to the Grand Bazaar and the Spice Market. The tram is just a short walk away (about a block) - and you can easily get to Taksim Square by taking the tram and a quick funicular up the steep hill. Just out the door and to the left - there is a lovely, shady street lined with restaurants with outdoor seating - several of which got great reviews - and we concurred.

Because we were staying three+ nights, they picked us up at the airport. And our return trip to the airport was also very reasonable - provided by the hotel.

I could not recommend this hotel enough, it was perfect for our five day stay in Istanbul, and will definitely be my hotel of choice when I return.

Room Tip: Ask for room on 4th Floor with Balcony
4  Thank Jan W

My Dearest Guest Jan W ,

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We recently had the opportunity to stay at the White House Hotel.
The staff at this establishment made the stay so much nicer. We stayed for 5 nights in Istanbul.
From the moment of our arrival till the moment we left, the staff were always there for us. They recommended places to eat at, places to visit that were not on the main tourist plan, they arranged taxis and they catered for our daughter which has food allergies. On a night which did not stop raining a member of staff made the effort and spent 30 min in pouring rain to locate a taxi for us, whilst he provided us with umbrellas, but yet not for himself (he was drenched from head to toe).
Thank you for making our stay in Istanbul so special!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank gracemos

My Dearest Guest gracemos ,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

From the moment we arrived at The White House Hotel Istanbul, we felt like we were at home. This hotel is all about the little touches, such as Turkish delight and juice upon arrival. We were a family of 5, with 3 adult "children" traveling. We had two rooms, where one of our rooms was upgraded when we arrived. The rooms were comfortable and had good working air conditioning. The bathrooms are small, but the shower had great water pressure. The staff was warm and welcoming. Breakfast on the terrace had a view of the Hagia Sophia, which was truly beautiful. The breakfast had a good assortment and was always fresh. The location is perfect, just a few blocks away from the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. There are tons of restaurants and shops nearby, and it's a few blocks from the tram. Overall, what an incredible stay in Istanbul, and the White House Hotel is truly a gem!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family