White House Hotel Istanbul
US$263
US$151
US$113
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$59
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$121
  • Pool
Ottoman Hotel Imperial(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$517
US$360
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Encore Istanbul Airport(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Travelocity
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$133
US$123
Agoda.com
3,716 results
All reviewsturkish delighthagia sophiamr harunblue mosquerose petalsold citygrand bazaarboutique hotelturkish coffeerooftop breakfastwelcome drinkperfect locationmajor attractionsroof terracewithin walking distancebasilica cisternexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

No shortage of hotels in Istanbul - we picked this for its location for a three night stay. The staff are first class, pleasant and helpful. The room, with the bed decorated with petals and little tea lights on every surface when we arrived, was a delight. Very good breakfasts on the roof terrace, the welcome drink, the free pick up from the airport, and the willingly arranged inexpensive transfer back, all added to the first-rate offering. Would definitely go back. Many thanks.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

My Dearest Guest Topcaddie ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Istambul is magic and addictive, and this small luxury hotel is the perfect place to stay. Located in a narrow quiet street is two blocks away from the hectic Blue Mosque and all the nice cafes and stores of wonderful Sultanahmet.

Me and my family stayed for two nights after a cruise ship, and definitely loved the place. The staff is great, breakfast at the roof terrace was very good, clean and classy all over. Excellent value for money.

2  Thank Sergio S

My Dearest Guest Sergio Sánchez F ,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed for 8 nights at the White House this month and look forwarding to returning there in the not too distant future. From a handwritten welcome note from the manager and 'can do' attitude demonstrated by all staff, to the amazing head and side shower and rooftop buffet breakfast, their customer service, accomodation and catering standards are all first rate.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Dave H
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2015

My Dearest Guest GlennMum90 ,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed couple of nights in the White House Hotel in Istanbul. The staff was very friendly and helpful, even the owner Harum. It has a good location. It was clean, everything worked and good breakfast. My only complain was that the bed was a littler bit hard.

1  Thank Jorge P

My Dearest Guest Jorge P ,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We spent our first 4 nights in Turkey at the White House hotel. It was a great way to start the holiday. The room was super comfy and spotlessly clean. We could walk anywhere we wanted. Breakfast was fantastic, with lots of variety and it was great to start the day sitting in the sun on the rooftop. All the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. We asked lots of questions and their advice was spot on. This included the best way to get from the airport in the Asian part of Istanbul to the other airport on our return from Marmaris.

3  Thank Sallylou17