“Near perfect in so many ways!”

White House Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #1 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed here as a solo female traveler and this will be my “go to” property whenever I am in Istanbul. Right after I made my reservation the GM reached out to me to let me know that this is a smaller property, not a big chain type hotel with all the amenities. I appreciated that he reached out just to confirm that I had the correct expectation prior to arrival. I used the hotel transfer service which I would recommend. They charge a flat rate and after a long international flight it was nice to walk out of customs and have someone waiting for me. All you have to do is email the hotel with your flight information and they will take care of it. The charge is added to your hotel bill. The rooms are very comfortable and the bathroom are some of the larger ones, for boutique type hotels, that I have had. I had a king bed and the linen was very relaxing and comfortable. For me the biggest necessity for a good night sleep is a great A/C and it was very hot when I was there. This hotel A/C system is the best! You can’t beat the location. It truly is where you want to be for sites and great restaurants. The only thing I would recommend to the hotel, is they need to refreshed their breakfast buffet. I got there a bit late and most things were gone and not replenished. The view from the rooftop while eating breakfast we beautiful…You will not go wrong booking your stay here!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank JamieL1090
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2014

My Dearest Guest JamieL1090 ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Very handy location, excellent service from the most courteous, helpful and friendly staff. Clean, comfortable rooms with authentic breakfast included. Transfer from the airport is included one way and tours and tourist information was provided by the staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank LWilson17

My Dearest Guest LWilson17 ,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

we liked everything about the hotel. I stayed 6 nights in the hotel, the location of the hotel was excellent, all tourist attractions like Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque are 2 to 5 minutes walking distance, apart from this, the tram station was very near. The staff was very friendly and co-operative specially Mr. Omar, Ms. Figen & Ms. Maryam. If I plan to visit Istanbul again, I would definitely like to go back to this hotel in future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank AAmirDXB
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2014

My Dearest Guest AAmirDXB ,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I recently stayed in the White House Hotel on a girls' weekend away. We shared a triple room, which was spacious and very comfortable. I can't say enough about the comfort of the room and the hotel in general. Staff provided excellent customer service, and the roof terrace was a beautiful place to start the day with breakfast. The location was very central for many of the main tourist attractions, and easily accessible for the tram to visit other areas of the city. The pickup service at the airport was a great welcome to the city, as there was no stress finding the hotel or navigating our way in to town. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel and when I return to Istanbul I hope there will be a room available for me!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
10  Thank lydsLondon

My Dearest Guest lydsLondon ,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed here at the end of our trip to Turkey, and it was the perfect way to end our vacation. The hotel was in the best location, literally around the corner from the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia (which we could see from the rooftop at breakfast each morning!), and also very close to the Grand Bazaar and many delicious restaurants. The service was above and beyond; everyone was incredibly kind and caring, they arranged all of our transport, recommended great places to eat in the area, and let us stay beyond the check-out time due to our later flight out. They even served us complimentary juice and snacks when we arrived and left, and gave us a free gift of Turkish delights! Overall, I couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Stefanie S

My Dearest Guest AardvarkExplorer12 ,

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Good Location, Kindly Staff, Very cleaned and Good price compared to the others .. I advise all to reserve at this hotel ..
There is no disadvantages at all .. And I would say thanks for all the staff ..
Even the breakfast they bring it to the room without any charge ..
See you later :)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Abdullah A

My Dearest Guest Abdullah A ,

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Service was so friendly, kind and outstanding with reasonable price for 4 days. Room was clean, timely made up and so comfortable to stay with 4 family members. Location was fantastic to acess to almost all istanbul historic heritages within 10 minutes. Pick up services from airport or hotel was great and cost was also good. I want to highly recommend White house Istanbul hotel when you plan to travel ISTANBUL.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family