It was my second visit to Istanbul, But it was my first time to stay at Lausos Hotel. My stay at this hotel was like a wonderful dream that I would never want to wake up from. I came wih my family, and I can tell confidently that they strongly agree with what I am saying now:
- The hotel location was fabulous and very close to the most famous tourist attractions like: Topkapi, Blue Mosque. Aia Sofia, Grand Bazar and much more.
- The view from the upper floor rooms is unique where you can see the bosphore view, blue mosque and the other famous attractions.
- The service was more than excellent, and the staff were very professional, smart, helpful, friendly, and sopisticated. The way how they treated us made us feel as if we were in 7 stars hotel and a part of their family.
- It was also very clean and well furnished. Concerning the rate, I can say it's reasonable somehow.
I highly recommend this hotel and I wish if one day this family business may grow and will have many chains worldwide starting from Dubai ;)
Mona Al Habshi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lausos Hotel Istanbul is a new boutique hotel located in the heart of the centuries old empires' capital. Neighbors of the Lausos Hotel Istanbul are the great St. Sophia, Blue Mosque, the Basilica Cistern, the Topkapi Palace, the Grand Bazaar, Islamic Arts Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lausos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.