Saba Sultan Hotel
Hotel Alilass(Istanbul)
Acra Hotel(Istanbul)
Vezir Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue mosquehagia sophiagreat locationroof terracearasta bazaarsmall hotelsea viewrecommend this hotelrestaurants and barsold townstayed dayswithin walking distanceclean hotelwould definitely stay here againbasilica cisterncomfortable roomside street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location, one street back from many old city restaurants so quiet and convenient. The staff were very helpful, the room was small but clean, and all the sights are within easy walking.

• Stayed: June 2013
sabasultan, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Saba Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Multitrips,

Thanks for your valuable comments.
We are really lucky to be situated in such a perfect location and it's lovely to know that you took the adventage of our faboulos location.
We strive to delivery friendly and professional service and it makes us really happy to see that we succesed.
I'm glad to know that you found your room to be clean.These are personally cleaning by my executive housekeeper whom I already shared your great feedback.
We wish for you to think of Saba Sultan as a home away from home.
Many thanks for your kind words.
Hope to see you again

Reviewed 12 June 2013

This was my second visit to this lovely boutique hotel. Such a find the first time, that despite the wealth of hotel options in Istanbul, I will continue to come here (3rd visit booked).

The location is superb, the hotel is pretty & the staff are great.

Breakfast is fairly unexciting, but it's fine to start your day off.

Highly recommended, and good to see they won an award for 2012 :-)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
sabasultan, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Saba Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear LizzieKitten,

It was such a pleasure having you stay with us.You can not imagine how happy you made us with your kind words.
We are really happy that you took the adventage of our faboulos location.
We are doing our best to make sure you are having best holiday.
When I read your review I realized that our efforts are not wasted.
You should know we have expanded our breakfast.We have a lot of options.
Almost every kind of cheese(cheese with stranded,herby cheese strager,braided cheese),different types of olives(green olive,black olive,peppery olive and sliced green olives with herby),dry fruits(apricot,grape,fig),6 types of jam(rose,orange,blackberry,blueberry,strawberry,apricot),liquid honey and honey comb...etc
Also, we are making fresh pancakes every morning according to your wishes.
You can take your plate, go to the terrace and enjoy your breakfast with our lovely view of Bosphorus and Bluemosque.
We are greatful for your high recommendation!
Thank for your best wishes.
Welcome to Saba Sultan Family :)
Hope to see you numerous time.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Hot off the plane from Istanbul and wanted to say how great our hotel was. The Saba Sultan is a boutique hotel with lovely rooms and in the greatest of locations - close (and I mean within 10 - 15 minutes stroll) to everything you will want to see. It is also off the main road so no traffic noise . The staff at the hotel were also superbly helpful with advice or suggestions and made us feel so at home and welcome. The breakfast is plentiful, fresh and very tasty with great variety on offer and you just help yourself to as much or little as you like. Plenty of hot water all day so no worries about showers cut short. Will certainly stay here again. Many thanks to everyone there!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Ann h,

Thanks for your lovely review.
We are exceptionally lucky to be situated within walking distance of Hagia Sophia,Bluemosque,Topkapı Palace,Hippodrome & central of The Sultanahmet.
We are pleased to hear that you appreciate the surroundings as much as we do.
We are doing our best to make sure that you are having best holiday.
When I read your review, I realized that our efforts are not wasted.
I am delighted you had such a lovely time here and felt at home.
Indeed, please regard to Saba Sultan Hotel as your home away from home.
I'm glad to read that you enjoyed our breakfast.Even now, we are making fresh pancakes every morning according to your wishes.
It is great to know that The Saba Sultan Hotel will be your first choice on your next visit to Istanbul and we all look forward to welcome you back.

You are always welcome
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We recently visited Istanbul for one week and stayed at the Saba Sultan. It's not often that a hotel really comes up trumps, but this one certainly did. The hotel is well located and the rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfasts were consistently good. Above all the staff were not only friendly but also very helpful in giving advice about visiting the city. This makes a huge difference. I am already thinking about making another visit later this year and I will stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back overlook the sea. I recommend choosing one of these.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
sabasultan, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Saba Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Stephen739,

Thank you very much for your compliments.
We are really lucky to be situated in such a perfect location, and we are pleased to hear that you appreciate the surroundings as much as we do.
I am thrilled to learn that you found your room to be clean and spacious.
These are personally cleaning by my executive housekeeper, whom I already shared your great feedback.
I am so happy to know that you enjoyed our breakfast.
Even now, we are making fresh pancakes every morning according to your wishes.
If you won't you can take your plate go to the terrace and enjoy your breakfast with our lovely view of Blue Mosque and Bosphorus.
I am delighted that the staff was able to assist you with whatever you need.
We are doing our best to make sure you are having the best time you can possibly have in a city you are discovering for the first time.
When you are here, we felt like you are one of us!
Welcome to Saba Sultan Family.
Hope to see you soon.

Best Regards From Istanbul.
Guest Relation Manager.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

The hotel is in a great location for visiting the sights of Istanbul and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. The staff were very helpful and arranged a river cruise for us.
The bathroom (shower) was a little small and that might put off some guests but otherwise I would stay there again. The price is comparable to other hotels in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
sabasultan, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Saba Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Dear Skevinc,

Thank you for taking time to express your compliments.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoy to stay with us.
As you mentioned with in your review, we are indeed, exceptionally lucky to be located right in the very heart of Istanbul.
It is lovely to see that the staff was able to assist you with whatever you need.
We know, it is been long time but if you come to Istanbul, we will be glad to see you here again.
We wish for you to think of Saba Sultan as a home away from home.
Welcome to Saba Sultan Family.

Best Regards From Istanbul.
Guest Relation Manager.