Saba Sultan Hotel
Hotel Alilass(Istanbul)
Acra Hotel(Istanbul)
Vezir Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue mosquehagia sophiagreat locationroof terracearasta bazaarsmall hotelsea viewrecommend this hotelrestaurants and barsold townstayed dayswithin walking distanceclean hotelwould definitely stay here againbasilica cisterncomfortable roomside street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Very pleasant visit. Rooms very large, well presented and clean.Very close to all attractions and transport was within walking distance.The views over the Bosporus were exceptional from the terrace.The staff were really friendly, specially Tubay, who went out of her way to help.
The breakfast was good except for missing fried eggs.Would love to visit again one day...

• Stayed: November 2013
sabasultan, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Saba Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Hakies72,

Many thanks for taking time to express your compliments.
You can not imagine how happy you made us with your kind words.
I am thrilled to learn that you found your room to be large and clean.These are personally cleaning by my executive housekeeper whom I already shared your feedback.
And I'm delighted that you highlight the brilliant location of the hotel and helpfullness of the team.I'm glad to learn that the staff was able to assist you with whatever you need.
Also, lovely to know that you enjoyed our breakfast.Even now, we are making fresh pancakes everymorning according to your wishes.
It is great to know that The Saba Sultan Hotel will be your first choice on your next visit to Istanbul and now, we all look forward to welcome you back in very near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

The hotel is really good,it is situated near to the historical center. And on the way to the sights there are a lot of restaurants. The breakfast in the hotel is excellent, we enjoyed it a lot. The staff is very friendly, polite and ready to help you if you have any questions. I will definitely stay at the Saba Sultan again!!And will recommend it to everybode who visits Istanbul.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear AlionaOm,

We are really appreciate that you took the time to send valuable comments about your stay at our hotel, especially mentioning our very central location, our delicious breakfast and our great customer service.
We are exceptionally lucky to be situated in such a perfect location and we are pleased to hear that you appreciate the surroundings as much as we do.
I'm thrilled to learn that the staff was able to assist you with whatever you need.
We are doing our best to make sure, you are having best time you can possibly have in a city you are discovering for the first time.
And I'm so glad to know that you enjoyed your breakfast.Even now, we are making fresh pancakes everymorning according to your wishes.
On behalf of the whole team at Saba Sultan, we hope to welcome you back in very near future.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

The hotel has a perfect location in the historic old city centre. Many sight seeing attractions are within reasonable walking distance. A friendly welcome awaited us on arrival and indeed every day. We also enjoyed the breakfasts.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear DAVID B,

Thanks for your glowing review.
I'm thrilled that you highlight the brilliant location of the hotel.
We are ,indeed, closed to main attractions. You can reach 5-10 minutes by walking from Saba Sultan to central of The Sultanahmet.
I'm delighted, you had such a lovely time and enjoyed your breakfast.Even now, we are making fresh pancakes everymorning according to your wishes.
We are delighted to hear that you found our welcoming team to be attentive and friendly.
We wish for you to think of Saba Sultan as a home away from home.
It was such a pleasure having you stay with us.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed at the Saba Sultan hotel for a week! And it's one of the best decisions I've ever made! Walking distance to all the attractions and restaurants in the Sultanahmet area. Its the perfect hotel if you're on a sightseeing holiday but also want a hotel with very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful rooms that are kept clean and tidy.
Breakfast is in buffet style every morning with a good selection of cold meat, cheese, fruits, dates and syrup etc. And oh! omelette is available on request! You can either have your breakfast in the well presented breakfast room or at the rooftop terrace overlooking the Bosphorous and breathtaking view of the Blue Mosque and the Topkapi
Palace!
The staff are excellent especially Tuba and Hilmi whom I found to be very helpful and friendly! Many thanks too to Younis and the housekeeping staff for all their hardwork.
I will definitely stay at the Saba Sultan again! And I recommend you do!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Lazain
sabasultan, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Saba Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Dear Lazain,

Thank you for taking time to express your compliments.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoy to stay with us.
As you mentioned with in your review, we are indeed, exceptionally lucky to be located right in the very heart of Istanbul.
It is lovely to see that the staff was able to assist you with whatever you need.
It is great to read that you found your room to be clean and beautiful.
Firstly, these are personally cleaning by my executive housekeeper whom I already shared your great feedback.
Secondly, we designed it for your comfort and ease.
And these two make us really happy.
It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed our breakfast.
Even now, we are making fresh pancakes every morning according to your wishes.
Thank you so much for your highly recommandation :)
We know, it is been long time but if you come to Istanbul, we will be glad to see you here again.
We wish for you to think of Saba Sultan as a home away from home.
Welcome to Saba Sultan Family.

Best Regards From Istanbul.
Guest Relation Manager.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This hotel was absolutely perfect for a long weekend in Istanbul.
Very nice and clean rooms, delicious breakfas buffet an the staff was so friendly, polite and service minded. Saba Sultan is perfect situated for walking distance to all attractions and there are many resturants around the hotel.
This hotel will definitely be first choiche when travelling to Istanbul again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
sabasultan, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Saba Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear Dingding902,

We thank for your fantastic feedback following your stay with us at Saba Sultan Hotel.
I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast.Even now, we are making fresh pancakes every morning according to your wishes and happy to know that you found your room to be clean.These are personally cleaning by my executive house keeper whom I already shared your great feedback.
I'm thrilled that the staff was able to assist you with whatever you need.
We are doing our best to make sure you are having best holiday.
Also, great to see that you took the adventage of our faboulos location.

It is wonderful to know that The Saba Sultan will be your first choice on your next visit to Istanbul.On behalf of the whole team at Saba Sultan, we hope to welcome you back again.

Welcome to Saba Sultan Family :)
Hope to see you again