Best Town Hotel
US$151
US$113
Movenpick.com
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$59
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$121
  • Pool
Ramada Encore Istanbul Airport(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Travelocity
Ottoman Hotel Imperial(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$517
US$360
Travelocity
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$133
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We spent 5 days in Instanbul and wanted a hotel that was centrally located in the old city. From the minute we booked until we checked out, Rebi--the manager--was extremely helpful and very responsive to any and all emails. He secured car service from the airport at a very reasonable rate, he gave a room in the back of the hotel and provided us with great information on sites and restaurants. The room was small but clean, the breakfast buffet had many options and we could walk to the the tram and most of the major sites. For the price, I would highly recommend this hotel and Rebi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back to avoid any potential street noise, but the hotel is not on a major road
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank lutzboy
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I spent 5 fabulous days with my family in this really nice hotel. Its location is perfect to visit the beautiful city of Istanbul on foot and by tram (it's next to Sirkeci station). The rooms are full equipped and they are very comfortable, quiet, big and clean. Good coffee and cakes in the breakfast. The area is plenty of nice restaurants and shops. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I would like to thank specially Mr. Reby for his kindness. Great value for money, I totally recommend this hotel to any person/couple/family visiting Istanbul.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank AndreaLimanes
Reviewed 18 October 2011

This was my second visit to Istanbul and I picked the Best Town because of it's location and the positive reviews posted here. Simply put, if money is no object for you there are more luxurious options but this hotel will work just fine for everyone else looking for the USD 100 range. Rebi believes in clean, comfortable rooms and he succeeds in providing them. I was in 101 which was slightly bigger than the average Marriott Courtyard. It had a king size bed and plenty of room to move around and lots of storage. The bathroom was great. Lots of room and a nice shower with good water pressure.

I would say that the breakfast was average, they all seem pretty much the same to me. The staff was friendly, the TV had the BBC and EURO News in english.

It is located a few blocks away from the Sirecki tram and railway station but the tram does not go right past the hotel. I was on the 1st floor facing the street and things were pretty quiet.

The Galata Bridge, the ferries, Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern, and the Bazaars are all within walking distance. I never had to even consider using a taxi and I used the tram only to get to and from the airport (about 35 min) for the cost of about USD 2.40 each way.

The Best Town is a great base for your days in Istanbul. It has location, comfort, cleanliness and Rebi if helpful and friendly. Perhaps there are others that are just as good but you can't go wrong with Best Town.

Room Tip: I had 101, which faced the front and had a little balcony. I would imagine that the other X01's are even better. They have a small elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Jeffente
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I have spent the most amazing days in that hotel, Rebi (the hotel manager) is a wonderful person, I think with someone like him in any hotel it's granted to be on the top, the service is value for money and even more, food was great every thing was wonderful,
One last thing I must mention how Rebi helped me when I had a problem with my vodafone line (although it's not his issue but he's such a helpful person).

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank Mohamed_Rahim
Reviewed 25 September 2011

The location of this hotel is wonderful. We got here from the airport by metro and then tram within 1 hour. Very convenient. The hotel is close to the tram station and the ferry pier. Most of the historical places of interest in the old city of Sultanahmet are within easy walking distance.

Our room has a beautiful view of the Bosphorus and the Sirkeci train station. It is not a big room, but is clean, nice and comfortable.

The buffet breakfast was excellent too. There was a good selection of bread and cakes, with fresh tomatoes, cucumber and olives; and tasty eggs, cheese and honey...

Above all, the service here impressed us a lot. Rebi, the manager, was always ready to help and be professional. He spoke good English and provided us with useful and practical information. As we showed interest to visit Kadikoy on the Asian shore, he even drew a brief map for us to find the places more easily.

We definitely enjoyed the four days and three nights in this hotel. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple