This hotel is not big if that's what u r expecting, it is more like a stylish, modern and a bit of Turkish designed, clean, friendly type.
1. Very clean. I guess it is still kinda newly renovated.
2. Modern. Uses touch panel in the lift, and extra big shower head which I liked very much.
3. Located right at the restaurant street, atmosphere is perfect but not noisy. Also, the blue mosque and Sophia hagia is only 5 min away.
4. Breakfast is included.
5. 5 min walk to street car station if u wanna go to the new town side.
1. I drink bottled water, and it only provided 1 bottle on the first day, so if u r like me, buy ur own.
2. Breakfast is weak, except the bread and coffee r good. Dun expect a brunch.
3. The time on the clock is away wrong, it gets reset every time u pull the card.
P.s. Selcuk was very friendly, told us what and where everything is on the first day, and if he asks u what kinda drink u like, ask for something expensive, hehehe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 22 guest rooms in our small and boutique hotel have been designed with your comfort in mind. Our finely detailed spacious rooms offer superbly comfortable beds and efficiently modern bathrooms. We take pride in our fine furnishings and we are happy to offer our guests internet access and writing facilities in the rooms. We have created an ambiance of calm and tranquility in our rooms where you would be happy to relax and plan your excursions, use your laptop or simply contact your friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Senatus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.