Hypnos Design Hotel
Erboy Hotel(Istanbul)
Adora Hotel(Istanbul)
Romance Istanbul Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue mosquetopkapi palacesmall hotelbreakfast was includedstay there againtram stopsultanahmet squarestayed here for nightshotel is situatedexcellent locationbalconymedusasightsosmansirkecineighborhoodbosphorus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2013

we really spent a wonderfull week in your hotel. Very well located at a walking distance from most interesting places and monuments of the city, it is a also a place where it is nice and cool to live. Host are very welcoming, sympathic and always ready to help you. Rooms are very quiet, well designed and confortable.
thanks a lot.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My friend and I stayed in this hotel for a total of 4 nights. It was a small but really good for its location. I love the design of this hotel.

As it is small, you will know most of the staff there by second day. They will always greet you with a smile. The breakfast menu was good too!

The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Basillica Cistern are just a short walk away! From the hotel to the river isn't too far as well!! There's a long stretch of restaurants behind the hotel which has a variety of food! You can have kebabs in many way! Afterall, eating in Turkey is mainly about kebab, isn't it?

I'd recommend this hotel for its location!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Very beautiful room, friendly and nice Service, you can arrive all the Monuments by feet. Very tasty breakfast! We were glad to stay there and come back next Year! If you book directly over the Website, its charper than booking by an Organisation.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Hi dear traveller,
I stayed in Hypnos hotel for several nights and I want to point this out:

1) Hotel is really small and comfy, every detail from shower to elevator is clean and well-designed, so you may trust and enjoy this place. There are big rooms, standard rooms and nice bright lovely room №111 on top especially designed for romantic lovers. It has several styles to choose from romantic to very sexy, so you are have this pleasure to choose your own mood for a night :-)

2) In my opinion it's really hard to quickly find good place to stay in Istanbul, because there are a lot of strange hotels here, but you can trust this particular place, it's very reliable.

3) We were curious and visited 6 other hotels in this area to look for ourselves, and we found this place extremely pleasant and good priced.

4) Don't be turned out by it's name and photos. Photo on main page made us think it's some usual turkish hotel, but it's not, rooms are very stylish and unique. Btw, the main photo is completely misleading, the place is much better than this picture :-)

I want to say big Hello to mr. Eness Sarche, our host here! :-) Enes, I want to honour you as a very sincere and smart person. I hope we've found our first good friend in Turkey) You was so kind to show us great places nearby and recommend places to visit according to our interests)) I'm glad we truly found some common interests in literature and science with you and it was comletely the opposite of "I pay, I am the boss" relations (btw, I hate it:-). We were surprised to have so warm and sincere reception, because it's really nice to feel just like guests in a friend's house... :-) Thank you, hope to see you again!

Yours truly,
Andrew

Room Tip: Ask for room names at lobby, they'll help you choose your style. Anatole room (top one with balcony) has a nice round glass shower so you can see your girlfriend taking shower while you lie on the bed :-)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2013

A buddy and I stayed at Hypnos for three nights, the staff went out of there way to make the stay as pleasant as possible. Great styled rooms, full AC and satellite TV for relaxing after a day of exploring the city....breakfast was amazing as well, great coffee....would never stay anywhere else. Perfect location as well.

Room Tip: Make sure you get superior room if you want seperate beds!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo