“Excellent stay”
Review of Hush Hostel Lounge

Hush Hostel Lounge
Ranked #6 of 1,241 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Had booked this thinking it was more of a hotel kind of a hotel, if you catch my drift. When I arrived late at night and realised it was a hostel with both dorm and private rooms I was filled with dread at the thought of being kept up all night by people partying.

This was not the case, and spent the night in a wonderful tasteful room with a lovely bed and slept soundly result! Also love the neighbourhood a slice of Istanbul away from the very touristy areas and their high prices.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pinoudelondres

Reviewed 25 March 2014

It is a nice hostel, very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good and tasty. Very close to the ferry. There is a nice hammam close to the hostel. We went there and it was just perfect. We had a great time on the Asian side and it was nice to stay in Hush hostel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We rented a double room for two nights and were very happy with our experience. The room was quite small but very clean and well heated (which was good because it was cold). The bathroom was equally clean but a little bit cold, but there was plenty of hot water. Our room had a small balcony with a lovely view. It was very quite the whole time we were there and even though we had a shared bathroom we had lots of privacy. It was also very safe, there is a code to the front door. The staff was extremely helpful, answered all our questions cheerfully, thoroughly, and correctly, gave us several maps, and spoke perfect English. The breakfast was good and included. It was a little pricey but well worth it and a pretty good deal for Istanbul.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2013

i did stay difference hostels or hotels but WHY HUSH ? hush hostel lounge very near to piers and bus stations with by walk 1 and half minute and They have a BIG TV room , BIG kitchen , many BIG and very Clean bathrooms , BIG RESTAURANT chairs and tables room and one more !!! BIG Garden , BIG Teras , Laundry is perfect!!! breakfast is perfect and open buffet unlimited coffee and tea Rooms are very good ultra clean…. Hostel manager Mr.Hikmet is very helpfull person. I did stay hush march 2 weeks . November again 1 more week and december also 2 more weeks.. if you stay this hostel or visiting you never want to go other hostels, hotels or your friends private home :)

Room Tip: all perfect
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2013

It was a pleasure to stay at this hostel, everything was great.
I came there right after my flight, exhausted, all I needed was a good sleep and I was totally satisfied.
The breakfast was tasty, I liked it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ilya N
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I had to stay on the Anatolian side of Istanbul due to some recent business activities here and chose a "budget" way of accommodation as I wasn't expecting a lot. The fact is, I really enjoyed to stay in Hush Hostel, or so to say they made me enjoy my time here. The staff was very friendly from the moment I have arrived and the total experience was great. I loved to see many new people, enjoyed to have a drink upstairs on the terrace, not the mention that the facility was more than ok.

As a result I really got much more than what I was expecting from a "Hostel Lounge" in Kadikoy and surely will be back when I need to stay again in the region...

Room Tip: I stayed in a room (not the dorm) and it was ok.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The hotel indeed is very nice, great breakfast, nice place... but its very far from the main turistic atractions, so you'll have to pay everyday for the ferry to get to Europe.

Also, the wi fi is VERY slow...

I was in a private single room, can say its ok.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo