“Unexpectedly good!”

Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia
Ranked #159 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stayed here as I had an early flight from SG Airport and was very pleasantly surprised by how good it was. Lovely clean quiet rooms, a very nice pool, a good restaurant and a superb breakfast. would definitely stay here again if I was going from SG airport.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Tolga K, Manager at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear AnneOng,

Thank You for taking just a few minutes out of your day to post feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially enjoyed the genuine and warm service from our team. Also it is great to see that you enjoyed our breakfast. Our hopes are to provide the best service that is personal and passionate to make your visit with us special.

We look forward to see you in Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia again.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Nothing to complain about, like all these large hotels the experience was a bit bland but the facilities good. The pool/spa was lovely even if the locker rooms were a bit tight, breakfast was fine, dinner ok but only ok. I didnt get to explore the surrounds (a mall!).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Derry O
Tolga K, Manager at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear DerryNike,

We really would like to thank you for sharing your experiences on Trip Advisor .

We are happy to see the positive comments about the hotel. Our aim is to continuously improve the service provided to our guests and we will keep training and coaching our staff and strive to do better in future.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Istanbul again.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The Crown Plaza is close (for Istanbul standards) to the Asian airport and the motorways. A good start for business on the Asian side.
People are in general very friendly and professional even in case of challenges (the way I have made my booking in two parts).
The rooms are top quality, quiet and large. The bed is the style I like and as you can select from different pillos you'll find a good sleep without problems.
Breakfast quality is superb. I have missed nothing. You'll get typical Turkish stuff, American breakfast and even French pastry and good bread. This very wide selection is really top.
On tthe service end they have improved a lot with small weaknessses remaining (a little slow).
Overall a place I like to come back to I'm on the Asian side again.

Room Tip: No preference.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mr_Bellevue
Tolga K, Manager at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Mr_Bellevue,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia for your stay and for taking the time to write your thoughts and concerns on TripAdvisor.

We strive to provide the best possible service experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your overall stay. Please feel free to contact us for any booking inquiry to avoid new challenges.

Once again, thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia and for your feedback, we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Being the first time in Turkey I was surprised by the security measures taken by the hotel - entering the main hall luggage must go first through security check. Many people helping with your staff, many people behind reception counter - check in and delivery to the room go pretty quick. I liked the design style - from outside modern, from inside a bit Arabian style. Very fast elevators. Rooms are offering a lot of space, also bathrooms have good design and are equipped with everything what s needed. I had good sleep - beds are of high quality. Breakfast offered nice variety of food.
Hotel has direct entrance to local shopping mall, has also spacious parking under the hotel building.
Good price for such standard.
Only taste of dinner in hotel restaurant was not my thing.

Room Tip: suggest to take the room from the side of shopping mall, not from the street
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Krzysztof R
Tolga K, Manager at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear Krzysztof R,

Thank you for your nice review and wonderful remarks, it's an absolutely pleasure to have you in Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia and I’m glad to know that you liked our service and stuff attitude that made your stay very comfort, pleased to shared with them.

Such a great Feedback like yours encourages us to strive and exceed the expectations that our guests rightfully have from us.

We all looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stayed at the CP Istanbul Asia for one night on my way to the UK for Christmas. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the shuttle bus at the airport so I had to take a taxi but it took less than 10 minutes and cost less than 7 Euros! I received a very warm welcome at the hotel and the room I was allocated was perfect. It was on the first floor overlooking the pool area. The room had a large patio window so you could step outside. Everything was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. I had room service dinner and it was excellent and had breakfast in the restaurant which was also good. The prices are very reasonable. In fact I was very surprised how cheap the meals were. I had booked a special room only offer thru' Priority Club so all in all the hotel was a real bargain. I would have happily paid double for my stay!! If you have time, there is a large mall behind the hotel with restaurants and cafes and lots of shops. However, I do recommend trying the hotel restaurant. I took the hotel shuttle back to the airport and again this worked perfectly. I only hope my travels take me back to Istanbul and I will be sure to stay at the CP Istanbul Asia again. I strongly recommend it.

Room Tip: First floor rooms overlooking the outdoor swimming pool have a nice patio door allowing access to th...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MichaelBaku
CPIstanbulAsia A, Manager at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Valuable Guest ;

We appreciate you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia. All of our guest’s comments whether positive or negative, always assist us to improve the services we provide to our guests.
Once again, thank you for taking time to contacting us. We will appreciate to welcome you again on your next trip as Crowne Plaza Istanbul-Asia team. Please contact with us at +90 (216) 585 60 60 . We would love to hear about how we can provide you a 5 star experience at your next stay here at the Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I liked this hotel, its very convenient for shopping and restaurants. As good as any I have seen on the Asia side of Istanbul. Staff very pleasant and room had tea/ coffee making facilities. Industrial area not to far away but not in sight making it a good location for business users.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian E

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Went to Istanbul for a three times and every time,my husband and me stayed in this hotel.
We really felt it like we are at home!
Rooms are ao clean,decent, and 'warm'.
Service is just perfect, and we had a lot of 'smiles' which i could read lot of people missed there. Maybe you should give some to get some :).
People are so nice, and friendly (yes,most of them dont use english well but they are trying it at least).

Breakfast.. there is nothing you could wish that is not there!!!

Spa center is just stunning!!!!
Better then all i went in earlier before!

There is big shoping mall, few good small restuarants where you can eat sooo good and prices are not bad at all!! Must go to the 'Mado' there!
Also recommend Carting which we enjoyed there!

Europe side is kind of far away, and traffic is terrible ,so thats only what is bad here,but that cant be changed, this hotel worth it.

High recommend from my husband and me.
And yes... we 're definately are going to be back again to this hotel,:).

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank adelaahmed

Hotel Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Istanbul
Miracle Istanbul Asia
ISG Airport Hotel
ISG Airport Hotel
#212 of 1,159 in Istanbul
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa - Istanbul Tuzla

Been to Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia? Share your experiences!