Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Regie Ottoman Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Dersaadet Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$244
US$174
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$840
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssabiha airportasian sidebusiness tripoutlet shopping mallroad noisehotel shuttleclub roombusiness hotelclose to the airportnon smokinghotel locatedturkeytaxi ridenice hoteltwin roombreakfast was excellentthe hotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Granted , the location means this hotel is not right for everyone but you can't beat value for money .
Very nice interior, check-in was fast and all the staff was friendly and helpful . Had a room on the 6th floor and was pleasantly surprised with size as well as interior design and cleanliness.
Minibar, a safe that will hold a 15" laptop, coffee - water and so on , all you need.

i didn't have a chance to try the restaurant or fitness/pool but will certainly do so next time. Only negative point from my side is road noise, like with so many other hotels the sound insulation is inadequate.
A quite corridor and plush carpet doesn't mean a thing if you hear trucks and kamikaze car drivers rumble/screech by all night.

Room Tip: Higher up will help but you have main roads on both sides of the hotel and an adventure park as well so not sure where silence is guaranteed.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Tolga K, Manager at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We really would like to thank you for sharing your experiences on Trip Advisor. We are happy to see the positive comments about the hotel. We strive to be the first business hotel in the Asia part of Istanbul. Although I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you had it. I shared your valuable feedback with our Head of Enginering about the outside noise. Please do not hesitate to contact the Guest Relations Team directly at gr@cpistanbulasia.com we will be delighted to assist you for any room preferences on your next visit.

We look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I write to thank you all the staff (Names of staff particularly remember include, ( In the Kitchen for excellent Work: Hassan , Sauaz, Mehmet, Pervin, Hava, Oaour, Deniz, Sescon, Mustafa Bakcok. At the Resaption: Seda, Oeznur, Ali for his best service on the 8th floor at the Club and Yasor.
And at the Fitness : Buse Celik for welcoming me with her Smile everyday before my workout.)
and Personal at the Crown Plaza Istanbul-Asia for your superb hospitality and service during my stay in Istanbul for last two weeks and another week or so ahead. This is my first visit to Istanbul and so I'd like to say a special thank you to the all of your staff at Crown Plaza Hote Istanbul-Asia for being such an outstanding ambassador for your Hotel, City and Country!

Names of staff particularly remember include Hassan Akkuy, through the wide range of breakfasts available to hotel guests each day: I systematically travel to many places around the world and havenot seen any resturant as well prepear as this.
Parvin and Mehmet guided me at B-fasttime each and everyday., and I'd like to mention Havva Durmen and Oagur Erolay young man who prepared that quite outstanding Food Salad in the mornig --- it was the first time I had really tasted many foods!
Sauay Geleti was always a special delight at table, what a great personality, which made me feel most welcome and always entertained.
But everyone at the Fitness Club really was outstandingly helpful and I can't praise everyone enough.

I am on business trip, but the weather is very good and I was able to spend quality thinking time after work walking to and from the mall behind the hotel.

At 4 Pm each day I was in the fitness centetr pool. What a great facility. I remember the softness of the white towels; the weighing scales that lied a little more each mooring, and the wide array of cleansing lotions --- all of them magically topped up themselves as new!

One day, Mr. Gelerit asked if had any constructive criticisms to make about the Hotel? I was glowing and not the one to ask. I have been racking my brains to find something positive to contribute in this respect. But, so far, I have not come up with anything other than praise and thanks. My only advice is: just keep doing what you do.

Please tell everyone you have a number-one fan over here in California. I've been telling everyone about the Crown Plaza Istanbul-Asia Hotel in Turkey!

That very special atmosphere you all promote so gently, and so naturally, was much appreciated and makes all the difference.
I advice anybody that comes to Istanbul Turkey to check out this Hotel(Crown Plaza Istanbul-Aisa), they have a lot to offer. You will enjoy it like I do at the moment.
Thank you. Thank everyone.
Captain

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BR R
Tolga K, Manager at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear BR B,

Thank you for taking the time to writing an exceptional review your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia. It always brings us great joy when we receive five star reviews! We strive to deliver the best customer service whilst delivering an outstanding quality product to create memorable experiences with us at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia. To read that names which you mentioned above and the whole team here were able to achieve this for you is extremely pleasing to read!

Thank you once again for taking the time in sharing your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you are visiting Istanbul for a vacation, this isn't the best place to stay: Driving from the hotel to the city center takes more than an hour, and there is no public transportation available, only taxis. I stayed at the hotel since I was invited to a conference at a nearby university, and it was an enjoyable stay: The room was spacious and comfortable, breakfast was excellent and the bar offered a good place to watch the World Cup games. Wi-fi in the room was free and reliable, and the staff is very helpful. Overall it's a very nice hotel, and if you have business in this part of Istanbul, I would definitely recommend staying there. It's also very close to SAW airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Amir T
Tolga K, Manager at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear AmirTibon,

Thank you for posting such a lovely review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at The Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia. I am pleased to read that we did not disappoint you and you enjoyed your visit with us. We are happy to read your positive comments regarding the Hotel and amenities, your guestroom as well as our colleagues. We do have another option for transportation (Free shuttle from Hotel to SAW then city bus from SAW to Taksim Square costs 5€ in 2014).

We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Reasonably priced 4--5 star hotel very close to Sabina Gokcen airpot. Room was very well decorated almost opulent! Great lobby, service and appearance. Only glitch was their airport shuttle ran very infrequently forcing us to pay for a private taxi to get us from airport to hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary_Schmitt

Dear Mr. Schmitt

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia. It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay & our facilities and services were up to your expectations.

Our free shuttle scheduled by our guests' demands and it runs nine times in a day for two ways (timing listed in our website). Neverthless we are offering private transportation service to our guests as an option (fee is applicable). Please do not hesitate to contact the Guest Relations Team directly at gr@cpistanbulasia.com we will be delighted to assist you for any transportation preferences.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to host you in our hotel again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Been there for 27 days in mid May for work at Sabiha Gokcen a 10 minutes drive from the hotel. The hotel is in the Asian side of Istanbul. There is a theme park besides the hotel (Via-Port). A mall and plenty of outlet stores in the vicinity and a cinema (not modern cineplex) and plenty of eatery. There is also Kipa, a version of Tesco (things sold inside remind me of Tesco though). No night entertainment or I was just too lazy to look for it unlike in the European side. If anyone of you planning to stay here and later wants to go to the European side, the cab will cost you about TL140 about 50km (metered) from the hotel right to the Blue Mosque area. The jam is bad before the bridge and the quickest/cheapest way to get there is by taking a cab from the hotel to the Sabiha Airport and jump on the shuttle which will go straight to Taksim. The shuttle will cost you TL13 for a one way journey and only takes you 45 minutes to reach the European side. Why so fast? Because buses have special lane dedicated for them. This is from my personal experience.

Back to the hotel, it is a 5 star hotel with nice clean room and service. The laundry service was fantastic. The breakfast buffet is of a mix between Turkish and European which is European mostly. The front counter was most accommodating and helpful. Overall, I had a peaceful 27 days there.

Mustaffa Kamal Hussien
Malaysia.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Mustaffa72
Tolga K, Manager at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Mr. Mustaffa,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to enjoy the beauties of our location. Thank you so much for all the well detailed and highlighted comments.

Please do not hesitate to contact the Guest Relations Team directly at gr@cpistanbulasia.com we will be delighted to assist you with any inquiry. Thus we might have an opportunity to uplift our score to 5 on your next trip to Istanbul.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to the hotel.

Kind Regards,