DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Moda
US$215
US$152
US$120
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$119
US$101
Agoda.com
1,617 results
All reviewseuropean siderooftop pooldouble treekadikoy areaferry portold townsea viewgreat hotelcorner roombusiness tripeasy accessrestaurants and shopsbreakfast buffetpublic transportationtop floorexcellent locationmetro station
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed at the Double Tree Moda for a week, for business and an additional 2 days of sightseeing afterwards.
This hotels is perfectly suited for both business and vacation travelers.
Very modern and quiet. Rooms are clean modern with good wifi.
I love the location on the Asian side. You are away from the hustle and bustle of the old town and a very short ferry ride away to it on the Bospherus.
You have plenty of restaurants around to go out at night.

1  Thank Didier V
HulyaAkgun, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Didierv1,

Thank you very much for staying at the Doubletree by Hilton Istanbul Moda and for complimenting us on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read you found our hotel satisfactory in so many aspects and hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed in Double Tree for 6 nights during my business trip to Istanbul, it was a good hotel ,very friendly staff, nice location. The only problem in my room was the WIFI service it was slow and i need to go next to the door to get signal.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Mohammed H
HulyaAkgun, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Mohammed M.,

We were delighted to have you staying with us and I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Istanbul Moda.

I wish to apologize once more to you for the inconvenience regarding Wifi connection I have already shared your comments.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed a week in the hotel. As the original room was too small for two, changed to a Corner View room that has great views. If you don't shut the cartains, you can wake up with a great view and good feelings. (see attached photos) The gym is also good. They have everything I can say as a gymgoer. Asian Side has more local atmosphere than European Side and Old City and just takes approximately 15 minutes to the sides by ferries. As Istanbul has always bad car trafics, I recommend you take ferries to anywhere.
All the staff are professional and nice.

Room Tip: Seaview rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HulyaAkgun, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear La_Sabia ,

Many thanks for posting your kind comments.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The service was excellent and a good breakfast and evening meal. A minor problem with the chair in the room was resolved quickly and without a fuss. The room was very well appointed and comfortable, ideal for the business traveler and tourist alike.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
HulyaAkgun, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Moda, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Antony M Mr S ,

Many thanks for posting your kind comments.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I spent 3 nights here in April. Rooms were spacious and spotless, with amazing views across the Bosphorous Strait to Sultanahmet. Food was excellent, staff attentive. I didn't use the fitness facilities; weather was great and there was easy access to a waterside path. Just a short walk across the road to the ferry to the European side, and a couple blocks walk to the main street for restaurants and outdoor dining. A really nice place to stay, for business or pleasure.

1  Thank ontheroadagain1434

Dear Ontheroadagain1434,

Thank you very much for staying at the Doubletree by Hilton Istanbul Moda.and for complimenting us on TripAdvisor.

With kind regards,