I spent at this hotel for 3 nights and following is my observation;
1. It Is located very close to Aksaray metro and Yusufpaşa tram stations.
2. There are numerous shops and restaurants around the hotel
3. It provides clean rooms and adequate wall mounted a/c
1. Room cleaning service is worst I ever experienced. Cleaning crew only changes towel and empty the trash bin. No vacuum cleaning and no change of pillow case. I saw numerous hair on the bath room floor.
2. There were many occasions of shirt electricity power outage several times.
3. There is one 3 person capacity elevator and it was out of service many times during my short stay. There are 7 floors in the hotel.
4. I never saw the hotel employees greet guests.
5. Crossing the main road to go to the Metro station is rather dangerous. The road looks at least 10 lanes with a few side roads that cars keep emerging. I do not recommend this hotel to families with small children. More