Look no further if you are heading to Istanbul. This is the place to stay in. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Istanbul.
The location is great , and there is easy access to the historic sites and tram station but that is not the only treason to stay here.
Of course there is free WI FI and the breakfast is great and wonderful but that is not the only reason to stay here.
The corner stores are literally around the corner and you can buy cheap water and other necessities but that is not the only reason to stay here.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable but that is not the only reason to stay here.
The hotel provides free shuttle to and from the airport if you stay beyond a certain number of days but that but that is not the only reason to stay here.
The rates are far more reasonable than the other hotels in Istanbul but that is not the only reason to stay here.
You can also change your money here at 0% commission but that is not the only reason to stay here.
The roof terrace was quite nice, but that is not the only reason to stay here.
The level of cleanliness is wonderful but that is not the only reason to stay here.
The real reason why you would want to stay here is because of the staff. The genuine friendliness and hospitality of the staff is something that you will always remember. Mustafa and staff couldn't be more helpful. Faruk, Yunus, Veylus and the rest of the team are so friendly, helpful and very accommodating throughout our stay.
They are a true asset to the hotel.
Yunus is excellent to guiding and booking tours. He always gives the best options.
We found Mr. Mustafa Kavak and his assistant Faruk in particular to be totally attentive and dedicated to ensuring that his guests have a pleasant stay and that all their needs are looked into. They were totally committed to their job and went out of the way to make sure that we had a pleasant stay.
From the moment we stepped in the hotel EVERYBODY, including Mr. Kavak helped us booking tours, mentioned good restaurants and all kind of information. Their attitude was always prompt and kind.
If it wasn't for the wonderful work of Mustaffa, we would have had a whole different experience in Istanbul. I just cannot say enough about this hotel. Must stay here! I know I will again
I want to personally thank MUSTAFA for his patience and kindness .
Two thumbs up for Mustaffa !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GLK Premier The Home Suites & Spa-Istanbul is a renovated old town, old house, furnished like a comfortable stylish home, facing the Marmara Sea and Little Hagia Sophia. As you pass through the hotel doors,you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Home Suites & Spa-Istanbul charming. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at Istanbul's professional operating management. Located in the centre of Sultanahmet, you can enjoy the views of historic downtown Istanbul outside, while inside, distinguished décor and thoughtful amenities are evident in every striking detail in each of the 18 luxurious accommodations. Walking distance to Sultanahmet Square ,Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, and many more historical monuments and more. Just 15km (25 minutes) from Istanbul Ataturk Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your GLK PREMIER The Home Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier The Home Suites And Spa
- Best Western Premier The Home Hotel Istanbul