“Excellent!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 1,116 Hotels in Istanbul
Beirut
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I just came back from short 3 day Istanbul vacation. I booked our room at Millennium Suites online after reading many good reviews from previous visitors to the Hotel. I can honestly tell you that our stay at Millennium Suites was very pleasant. We arrived at the airport and our driver was waiting for us as promised by the Hotel staff. Once at the Hotel, the Manager and the staff were very welcoming and went out of their way to make us feel relaxed and comfortable after our trip. The rooms were very clean, spacious and the beds very comfortable. The Hotel is located just a walking distance from the center of town.

I travel a lot and finding comfortable beds and clean rooms is very common but what makes Millennium Suites even more special is the help and kind attitude you will receive from the Manager and Staff. I will no doubt stay at Millennium Suites on my next visit to Istanbul.

3 Thank Harout F
Millennium S, Manager at Senatus Suites, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Given that there are so many beautifull hotels in Istanbul ,I appreciate you for choosing our hotel as a home for your trip to Istanbul.
Thank you for your in-depth review of The Millennium Suites Hotel

Reading such a wonderful report of our service and facilities is a real pleasure. Our team strive to deliver the highest levels of personal service and everyone in the team, including the management, like to engage with our guests at every opportunity.

I noted that you will be back again and hope to welcome you in person.

Kindest regards

Kindest regards

Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Ploiesti, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

My trip to Istanbul just finished.
I booked a room at Millennium Suites and it was the best decision i ever make.
After four days spent there i can say that this hotel deserve more than 5+ Star.
Everything was just perfect, staff very professional and exceptionally gracious ready to help you to book daily trips or nights at restaurant,room it was very spacious,very clean and luxurious decorated and the entire old area very well preserved and with nice people.
Don't forget to ask for a Bus and Boat trip, a night at Oriental House and a good and traditional dinner at Turquoise restaurant.
I finish my review saying that this vacation to Istanbul was Perfect, Unforgettable and for sure need to be repeated.
Of course at the Same Hotel--MILLENNIUM SUITES

Room Tip: I stayed at room 402 and for me it was perfect. Next time i will ask for the same room.
2 Thank eduard_manolescu
Dear Valued guest,
I was absolutely delighted to read your fantastic feedback regarding your stay at Millennium Suites.In fact our aim is to make you feel at home.

I have passed on your kind words to all the team here at the hotel and I hope you will join us again in the near future for more of our excellent service that we pride ourselves in delivering to our guests.

Kind regards and with renewed thanks

Christchurch
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

Millenium Suites is definitely the place to stay in Istanbul. Great location, walking distance to all the main attractions. The owners and all of their staff were wonderful and could not do enough for us. The room was beautiful, clean and finished to a high standard. We will definitely be back and recommend it to all our friends. A perfect last night at the end of a magical vacation. Thank you.

1 Thank Cpilot
Dear valued guest,
I was really pleased to read your review. I was delighted that you enjoyed all of the service and facilities the hotel has to offer. I have past on your kind words to my team here and I look forward to welcoming you in person in the near future.

Kind regards and many thanks

cairo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

Millenium Suites gets a 5+ Star rating from us for excellence in customer service, high standards of cleanliness, luxuriously decorated and well maintained rooms and lobby, well trained and exceptionally gracious staff AND the best coffee terrace in Sultanahmet for relaxing and people watching! I booked on-line through Istanbulhotels.com and was curious to see if the hotel lived up to it's billing. Alber and his staff were very friendly and exceeded our expectations in every area. After three nights stay, we felt sorry to leave! I would happily stay at Millenium Suites on my next visit to Istanbul. Best wishes for much future success to Alber and crew!!

C. Huijgens

Room Tip: We had two rooms on second floor - both were quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank chuijgens
washington,dc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

My friends and I just came back from an 8 day vacation to Istanbul. To my surprise and delight our hotel Millennium Suites was absolutely PERFECT. The staff was kind, courteous, professional and above all made our stay truly a "Vacation of a Lifetime" The rooms were spacious, clean and we were never wanting for anything. The staff made sure that we had access to public transportation trip cards (which made navigating the city so much easier), they put us in touch with a wonderful travel agent for our trip to Ephasis and lastly they gave us very helpful tips on restaurants and places to go in the city. The hotel was perfectly located in the heart of the Old City, we were able to get to the Blue Mosque and the Haggai Sophia in just 10 minutes walking - what a plus! I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone going to Istanbul - you won't be disappointed! To Alpert and his Staff I must say you truly made our stay a "Vacation of a Lifetime".

Room Tip: Any room in this small hotel is wonderful!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Dear valued guest,
Given that there are so many beautifull hotels in Istanbul ,I appreciate you for choosing our hotel, Millennium Suites as a home for your trip to Istanbul.
Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are especially pleased to have impressed you on your first stay with us and very much hope that you feel assured to make us your preferred Istanbul Hotel for future stays.
Warm regards
Millennium Suites Hotel
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

I was recently at the Millennium Suites for 8 days and loved it! The place could not have been more perfect. The location is awesome just a few minutes to the Blue Mosque and the Haggia Sophia. However the best part was the staff and workers. I have never stayed at any hotel where the people were more friendly. They are the best. They taught me about language and culture and they even arranged with great ease an excursion to Ephesus for us. They always had a great restaurant suggestion and could help us find our way about the city using the Tramway, Subway, Tunnel and Veniculars! After we had returned late from our trip to Ephesus they even ordered in pizza for us so we could simply have a bottle of wine and relax in the hotel. I give this hotel my highest rating and only wish I could return again very soon!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Millennium S, Owner at Senatus Suites, responded to this review, 17 December 2012
Many thanks for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback. I was so happy that you,your wife and kids enjoyed your stays with us.

It is the fantastic team that I am lucky to have here that make Millennium Suites a very special place to work and for our guests to stay in. I have passed on your very kind words to them and I hope thay we will have the chance to meet your expectations again in the very near future.
My kindest regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

My wife and I stayed here in March of 12 for first 2 nights of honeymoon. The room was a nice comfortable size. The small hotel is newer and was real clean. I requested the room with the balcony (there is only one) which they said may not be available when I emailed them but was delighted when they led me to this room for our stay. The view is a bit sacrificed from this room as it is kind of a back alley feel. If you are looking for a better view you may want to ask for a room with a street view. Outside in front is a small quiet street with many nice restaurants to choose from. Metropolis is recommended. The service was excellent and were funny and helpful. It seemed they went out of there way to accommodate us. Welcome drink, wine in our room, recommendations, always running to the door to open it for us and picking us up from airport. The location also is safe being a couple minutes walk to the blue mosque and other major sites and near four seasons hotel. The hotel is recommended for those who have not been to Turkey as they make you feel comfortable in where you are at. One of the best places I have stayed.
CCC
USA

• Stayed March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
22travel22travel, Owner at Senatus Suites, responded to this review, 6 January 2015
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review Millennium Suites Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is always such a pleasure to read lovely reviews. Millennium Suites Hote is blessed with genuinely caring staff and we take every pride in looking after you.

I am delighted that you had such a pleasant stay and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again to your Istanbul home soon.

Warm regards,