“Ok but very noisy”
Review of Mood Design Suites

Mood Design Suites
Ranked #88 of 1,080 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 May 2014

A decent hotel located in what seems to be a pretty convenient area. However, I stayed there for work (to try something new since I usually stay at the Sheraton) and I would definitely not recommend it if you are looking to get a good night's sleep. Not only could I hear the phone conversation taking place in the room next door, but I could hear the person on the other end of the line!!! The walls are paper thin and I definitely did not get a good night's sleep.
Other than that, the food in the cafe is good and the staff are alright ... although they did not ring me back when I called during my stay to try to move rooms - I would have paid an extra amount for a quieter/nicer part of the hotel that I noticed online was still available, but no help from the staff to make that happen.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Berk D, Manager at Mood Design Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Ms. Carolina S.,

We greatly appreciate that you took the time to write your reviews here, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority. Please accept our sincer apologies for any mistakes happened. Just for your information, not an excuse, we do work on improving sound isolation of our rooms. At the moment there are still few rooms lacking isolation which is because of not using carpets. Floors are more healthy and hygienic at the moment. Main problem is that there are not enough materials to absorb the sound, not the walls.

We hope you give us another visit one time to get one of the isolated rooms to feel the difference by yourself.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed here in December for 10 nights the first time. Everything was excellent, including very professional and courteous staff, in particular the front desk. So, I decided to come back, this time shorter due to business, only for six nights. I am impressed by the consistency of great service and comfort they are providing. The location is perfect, even for tourism, given that the metro is a block away and now goes all the way to Istanbul University, near Covered Bazaar.

We travel a lot for business and pleasure to cities like Rome, Paris, Barcelona, London, Buenos Aires, Taipei and others, and we find a great place we go back to the same place. This is indeed home for us in Istanbul. Next time I am or we are in Istanbul, we'll stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank saskin
Reviewed 28 April 2014

not only the architect of this hotel suites is funky , trendy , weird as well in some areas but the service is good , reception staff speaks good English ,you get the service you ask for such as Iron and iron board , and so on , breakfast is good compared to previous hotel where I stayed ,housekeeping is good , 5 minutes walk from 4.Levent metro station ,close to a mall name Istanbul Saphire and 1 min away from main walk of Levent where many restaurants and taxis available , suite has a terrace so beautiful view of Istanbul , jaccuzi in the room , TV has selection of channels with some English channels as well , overall great to stay at this suites hotel !

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank TDubai68
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a week last week and we loved every single day. The room was absolutely beautiful and really big. The service was both friendly and speedy. The extra facilities such as the sauna and swimming pool were lovely to unwind after a day out exploring Istanbul. Tea/coffee making facilities were in the room and getting refills was very easy, you only need to phone Reception and 5 mins later you have a knock at your door! I booked this hotel based on reviews on this website and I am really happy that I did.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank AY1982
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Located in a lovely side street in the levent district I had the most perfect stay in Istanbul. You are immediately faced with the delightful and tasteful design aspect of the hotel. The beds were extremely comfortable I don't know what mattress they use but it was probably the best sleeps of my life!! What can I say the hotel staff were exceptional, true turkish hospitality. They go that extra length o make your stay special. They all spoke English very well and we're very helpful in providing us with directions and transfers to airport. One staff member named Berk was especially helpful.
The spa and swimming pool was an absolute bonus, it's quite small but enough to relax and unwind. All in all, a great stay at the moods and I thoroughly recommend it to couples, business trips and families too.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Meti A
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I was very surprised by how nice the furnishings were and impressed by the size of the room for the price we payed for our trip over the new year period. The price includes breakfast and use of the dipping pool and sauna which is always an added bonus for a city break. The staff were very friendly and always keen to offer help both within the hotel and with suggestions and directions around the city. Overall it is a fantastic hotel for this price range, much better than paying slightly less to stay in a hostel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chloe L
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I went to Istanbul for a week and stayed in Ht Group Art deco suites hotel.
What can I say: from the beginning, the greetings with a great smile, then during the stay in this really nice rooms with a special design, to the farewell that makes you want to come back.
Great service, personalized. rooms cleaned. employees really nice.
hotel is close to the business center and the town

Room Tip: All the rooms are different so you have the choice and they are all nice