“Stay at Darkhill Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey”
Review of Darkhill Hotel

Darkhill Hotel
Ranked #365 of 1,135 Hotels in Istanbul
Lahore, Pakistan
“Stay at Darkhill Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for providing commendable services and comfortable accommodation facility during my recent visit to Istanbul, Turkey from April 11-15, 2014. The staff maintained a positive attitude and ensured I felt welcome during my stay. Everyone treated me with dignity and respect. I was amazed at the consistency in their peformance and willingness to go the extra mile. The staff was well groomed and took pride as representatives of the Darkhill Hotel. I was eager to provide positive feedback about my stay with co-workers, family and friends and look forward to my next stay. I wish the company continued success and growth. I would also appreciate the well guided tour service at affordable prices.

With best regards,

professormaslam@yahoo.com

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Aslam1950
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at the Darkhill Hotel Istanbul.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +90 212 638 89 00

Murat Topacoglu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Stuttgart, Germany
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had a wonderful stay with my family at the Darkhill Hotel. Everything from the food to service was excellent. The location is absolutely perfect. It is close to all the important sights and also to Istanbul nightlife. The hotel has a lovely terrace with a nice view as well. As we had some free time on our hands, we also took advantage of the spa (nice little pool, jacuzzi, sauna and turkish bath) which was very relaxing after sightseeing. Staff were very polite and friendly and helped us organize our trips around Istanbul. All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel for a stress-free stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank günce ç

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed there 6 horrible nights, I have experienced a very bad quality hotel.
Noisy location, un clean room, un clean moquette- carpets, small room, most of the lights inside the room are not working, they are doing maintenance in the hotel so most of the times there is a painting smell in the hotel and one elevator is working!
breakfast collection is v poor comparing with other hotels in Istanbul with similar price.
very loud faucet in the toilet, poor service from housekeeping, they keep the ashtray dirty for 2 days, even I don't smoke, one day I had no facial towels, the next day no any towels, I called the reception to complain, they said: NO house keeping is after 4pm, they are off duty!!!!
so I had to wait for about 40 mints till one maintenance staff comes with the towels.

some of the reception staff are very rude with attitude and the concierge guy, know nothing!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Hussam I
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your all complaints were investigated by the hotel management accordingly and necessary arrangements will be made as soon as possible.

Indeed you have mentioned in your review that you couldn't get any kind of services from our hotel as positive and we could not understand why did you spend such a long stay full 6 nights at our property despite all this negative matters started on your arrival, even you were
able to have chance to leave the hotel after the 1st night .

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +90 638 89 00.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

A very friendly and professional staff, comfortable and clean rooms and delicious variety of food in the self-service breakfast. The hotel is very well situated in the old town not very far from historical buildings and museums. At the edge of laleli tramway station. I really need to go back again

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Majda B

Tirana, Albania
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The hotel is in a good position near the main street and metro line.the room are so small and smell of smoke. The lift work only one. The breakfast was good the staff is rude.the only good point is the position.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank bellflo
DarkHill, Yönetici at Darkhill Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for the reviews regarding your recent stay at our property.
Sincerely.
Minsk, Belarus
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Nice place between Laleli and Sultanahmet. Rooms are clean, big enough if compare with the hotels of the same level. Staff is helpful and the check-in process took just a few minutes! Breakfasts are great and differ a little during the week. The view from the restaurant is awesome. Very positive to start the morning with! Wi fi is fast and no complains.
They gave me a room on the 6th floor with a sea view. The only "but" is the noise on the 7th floor of the restaurant's staff preparing for breakfast in the mornings.
I would like to say here again!

Room Tip: Room 6612 has a view, 6616 doesn't.