Darkhill Hotel
    • Room Service
    Hotel Sahinler(Istanbul)
    Good 3.5/5
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewsgrand bazaarhagia sophiastreet noisenice hotelclean roomssaunaroofsultanahmetmr
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very traffic around the hotel (but everywhere in Istanbul you will find that situation!).
    Closing the windows, we slept very comfortably.
    Not so far from Grand Bazar, 5' by foot, 15' far from Sultanameth.
    We have found clean services, rooms and furnitures
    Very tasty breakfast in the beautiful terrace.
    All the staff is very kindly and professional but not apathetic.
    Tramway-stop on the street bringing you to Sultanameth (old city center) or Galata-zone (new city center).
    We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Fede85Rimini
    DarkHill, Yönetici at Darkhill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at the Darkhill Hotel Istanbul.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +90 212 638 89 00

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I visited this hotel with a school group and we were very happy with it. The service was very friendly and efficient and the rooms nice. My husband and I and the other adult couple were given very roomy suites, which was much appreciated. Some of the students complained that they found the beds very hard.

The location of the hotel is convenient, especially to the Grand Bazaar.

We ate in the hotel restaurant for both nights of our stay and found the food excellent. The breakfast buffet was also huge and varied. The view from the top-floor restaurant is outstanding.

We would be happy to stay here again when we return with the next school tour group.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
    2  Thank Penny71

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for providing commendable services and comfortable accommodation facility during my recent visit to Istanbul, Turkey from April 11-15, 2014. The staff maintained a positive attitude and ensured I felt welcome during my stay. Everyone treated me with dignity and respect. I was amazed at the consistency in their peformance and willingness to go the extra mile. The staff was well groomed and took pride as representatives of the Darkhill Hotel. I was eager to provide positive feedback about my stay with co-workers, family and friends and look forward to my next stay. I wish the company continued success and growth. I would also appreciate the well guided tour service at affordable prices.

With best regards,

Email: vc@uhs.edu.pk
    professormaslam@yahoo.com

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Aslam1950
    DarkHill, Yönetici at Darkhill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had a wonderful stay with my family at the Darkhill Hotel. Everything from the food to service was excellent. The location is absolutely perfect. It is close to all the important sights and also to Istanbul nightlife. The hotel has a lovely terrace with a nice view as well. As we had some free time on our hands, we also took advantage of the spa (nice little pool, jacuzzi, sauna and turkish bath) which was very relaxing after sightseeing. Staff were very polite and friendly and helped us organize our trips around Istanbul. All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel for a stress-free stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
    2  Thank günce ç

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed there 6 horrible nights, I have experienced a very bad quality hotel.
    Noisy location, un clean room, un clean moquette- carpets, small room, most of the lights inside the room are not working, they are doing maintenance in the hotel so most of the times there is a painting smell in the hotel and one elevator is working!
    breakfast collection is v poor comparing with other hotels in Istanbul with similar price.
    very loud faucet in the toilet, poor service from housekeeping, they keep the ashtray dirty for 2 days, even I don't smoke, one day I had no facial towels, the next day no any towels, I called the reception to complain, they said: NO house keeping is after 4pm, they are off duty!!!!
    so I had to wait for about 40 mints till one maintenance staff comes with the towels.

some of the reception staff are very rude with attitude and the concierge guy, know nothing!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank Hussam I

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your all complaints were investigated by the hotel management accordingly and necessary arrangements will be made as soon as possible.

Indeed you have mentioned in your review that you couldn't get any kind of services from our hotel as positive and we could not understand why did you spend such a long stay full 6 nights at our property despite all this negative matters started on your arrival, even you were
    able to have chance to leave the hotel after the 1st night .

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +90 638 89 00.