“Spectacular Hotel in the very best location”

The House Hotel Nisantasi
Ranked #162 of 1,160 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This gem of a hotel is located in the centre of the shopping district above the Prada store. I have never stayed at a hotel with such warm, friendly and helpful staff who really go above and beyond the call of duty for their guests. Kevin, the hotel manager really went out of his way to make my mom and me feel welcome. The rooms are wonderfully decorated and extremely comfortable with every possible comfort taken into consideration. I particularly liked the personal touches such as the Nespresso machines and the complimentary chocolate truffles in our room. The breakfasts are just delicious with a wide range of continental and Turkish foods that are simply delectable. The dinners in the lounge and from room service are scrumptious. If you really want to spoil yourself then The House Hotel Nisantasi is for you!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Kevin Y, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay with us together with your mother
I'm delighted to see that you described your experience as "magical" and your kind comments on our staff made my day.

Our people are our biggest asset at The House Hotel Nişantaşı .

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Very helpful management that speaks multiple languages, sumptuous breakfast in a gorgeous lounge, and my room on the 7th floor had an amazing terrace - big enough to sunbathe (which I did in March!). I loved the bright marble of my bathroom, big and multiple mirrors, luxurious toiletries from a local producer, and fresh crispy linen which made me sleep like at home. Overall, a comfortable hotel in the middle of fashionable district with many cafes while at the same time providing you with a distinct feel of Istanbul and Turkey. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank aidap
Kevin Y, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Istanbul and The House Hotel Nişantaşı.

It was nice to have you with us, and thank you very much for the beautiful comment on TripAdvisor.
Overall you had an excellent stay with us and enjoyed each moment from the welcoming to the departure

beauty it makes you come back.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the House Hotel Nisantasi for our honeymoon in January 2013 and came back in January 2014 once again because that's how much we wanted to repeat the experience once again! We loved the trendy location, many restaurants and infinite shopping options are just footsteps away. The hotel staff are very friendly, the rooms are beautifully furnished, the quality of the food is out of this world, what more can one ask for? Kevin, the hotel manager especially always made his best at making our stay even more comfortable and enjoyable than it already was by recommending places to go to, and restaurants to dine at. I definitely will come back again and strongly recommend this hotel for any one who wants to feel at home outside their home!

Room Tip: Junior suite
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Najaj1989

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from your second home The House Hotel Nişantaşı.

Thank you for the beautiful comment on TripAdvisor.

I and my team are glad to know that you and you and your husband had a beautiful stay and enjoyed Istanbul..

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to your “home” here in Istanbul.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I just came back this morning from Istanbul and felt like i had to post the review right away. The location of the house hotel could not be better, the service is impeccable with Keven at the helm, the decor is a perfect balance between modern, authentic Turkish carpentry and absolute comfort. The food is excellent and although the breakfast buffet is a couple of meters wide i'd rank as one of the best i ever tried. It seems that everything was well thought of, no cheap materials used anywhere which something i appreciate a lot (the linen, the towel the sheets the marble the carpet the mixers even the light fixtures and motion detection in hall ways....all complement each other to give you a feeling of comfort and luxury. I'd even go as far as the scent in the lobby / breakfast area and how refreshing it smells and how clean it is kept. i am truly SOLD and can't wait to repeat the experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dhahran
Kevin Y, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Istanbul and The House Hotel Nişantaşı.

I am sure this was not your last visit to Istanbul, this city has a nice energy and with all his beauty it makes you come back.

Very much looking forward to seeing you all and welcome you back to The House Hotel Nişantasşı

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the House Hotel Nisantasi for our wedding anniversary. We were given a bottle of wine and a fruit basket for the occasion. The rooms, service, breakfast.. everything was wonderful. Definitely recommend it! Ask for a room facing the main street.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Ahu K

Deer Guest,

We are very happy you enjoyed your experience with us and had a nice time in Istanbul.
We look forward to welcoming you back to beautiful Istanbul and The House Hotel Nişantaşı.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

My hubby and I stayed at the House Hotel Nisantasi for 6 nights in February 2014. We had a wonderful experience and would certainly recommend this hotel.

We had initially booked the Ritz, but decided that the style and décor of this small boutique hotel suited us better, and what a wise decision that was! The rooms are lovely - modern and neutral and very comfortable. The location is also fantastic -- great shopping, cafes and restaurants. We loved Kosebasi and Casitas for traditional Turkish very close to the hotel.

The staff at the hotel were absolutely wonderful - warm, friendly, and very quick to help you in anything you needed. The hotel manager, Kevin, went above and beyond to welcome each guest, provide recommendations, make reservations, and help people with their daily itinerary. His warm and friendly nature truly made you feel that you were staying with friends; each morning at breakfast he would talk with us about our previous day, remembering what we had planned and asking how we liked it. In all my travels, I have never met a hotel manager -- or any person -- who was so devoted to making your visit and trip perfect.

The breakfast at the hotel was also phenomenal. I woke up at home on the morning after we returned, thinking I was still in Istanbul and looking forward to another morning of delicious Turkish treats.

One random note about the staff -- there was one server at breakfast (whose name I don't remember) who had provided me with ice (on my request) so I could ice my leg (from a recurring injury sustained before my trip). The next day at breakfast, he obviously had noticed I was rubbing my leg again and he brought me ice without me asking. I was touched. It was these types of things that the staff did that truly made our trip incredible.

Thank you to Kevin, this particular server, and all of the staff at the House Hotel Nisantasi for making our trip to Istanbul absolutely wonderful! We will certainly send our friends your way.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank missrups

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The House Hotel Nişantaşı as well as your input.

It was a such a pleasure meeting you and your loveley family, here we thrive to make our guests feel at home so it is wonderful to hear that you had felt this way during your stay.
We are happy to read that you were extremely happy with our employees and respond to all your requests.

Very much looking forward to seeing you all and welcome you back to The House Hotel Nişantaşı

Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Very we'll presented and clean hotel in a fantastic Istanbul location. I stayed here on business and was given a warm welcome from all the front of house staff during checkin. Room was great as was breakfast which was served with a smile. Will be happy to recommend this place to colleagues!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Kevin Y, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at The House Hotel Nişantaşı as well as your kind words and recognition.

We are delighted to read your great review on Tripadvisor, which I shared this morning with the entire team.

We hope to see you again and welcome you back to The House Hotel Nişantası