“Everything on your doorstep”

The House Hotel Nisantasi
Ranked #152 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We came back to Istanbul after a few days travelling to Bodrum and Kapadokya. Last week we were at a boutique hotel near Topkapi Palace wall now we are at the House Hotel. Each has its own positives.
This place reminds us of the W hotel in Boston, cool and chic.
Small reception but that's ok, the most welcoming and helpful staff over our 3 weeks away without doubt.
Everything about this place is a positive, sure the front rooms are noisy at night with the windows open, remember you are in the middle of cafés bars and shops. Just close the window.
Breakfast is perfect, we have no complaints.
The only thing is a number of staff do not have good English, that's fine, I do not have any Turkish but sometimes what you request is not understood.
All good though.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank E-pottii
Kevin Y, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much again for choosing The House Hotel Nişantanşı for your stay here in Istanbul, it was very nice meeting you and your partner, I sincerely hope that you
had a pleasant return journey.

We are happy to read that you were happy with our employees and respond to all your requests.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Istanbul.

Best regards from your favorite city Istanbul

Kevin Yilmaz-Schmidt

There are newer reviews for The House Hotel Nisantasi

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel had exceeded my expectations to the fullest. I have never seen anything like it.
The service which we had received was beyond excellent.

The staff were very friendly, helpful and joyful. This hotel is somewhere I will definitely consider returning back to. The rooms were just as lovely as the hotel itself, very spacious.

The hotel is located in an excellent location, not too far off from the attractions and the high society locations in Istanbul. It is very close to Taksim, Besiktas and Ortakoy.

This hotel is just astonishing and breath-taking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Kevin Y, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay with us and for your kind comments.

I'm delighted to read that you had a lovely time with us and enjoyed your vacation.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My friends and I stayed at The House Hotel Nisantasi in May 2014. We had a wonderful stay. The staff are so friendly and helpful. I found my room overlooking the street too noisy for me and after seeing that the manager responded to reviews on Tripadvisor, I emailed him to see what could be done. I was changed to a room on the other side and it was very quiet :) Thank you Kevin for sorting that out for me!

I would definitely stay here again. It is in a lovely area and ticks all the boxes.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back if you need to be in a quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Soozben

Dear Guest,

Sunny greetings from your second home The House Hotel Nişantaşı.

Thank you for the beautiful comment on TripAdvisor.
Overall you had a beautiful stay and enjoyed Istanbul.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to your “home” here in Istanbul.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is my third time to the House Hotel Nisantasi. This hotel has everything you expect from a boutique hotel in a splendid setting: spacious, well-furnished rooms, a relaxed and nice atmosphere, highly attentive service etc. What makes this place very special are three things:

(a) The location is brilliant. Situated right on the fine shopping street of Istanbul.

(b) The service is one of the best we have had in recent years. Special thanks to Hasret, Rasim, Hakan, Gülay, Erkan

(c) Kevin the manager is just perfect! He knows every single guest by name, he greets each guest during breakfast.

Kevin is an sophisticated man who hit the spot with his dinner recommendations every night we stayed there.

I think Kevin is the one who makes The House Hotel Nisantasi very special !!! I cannot wait to go back to Istanbul :-))

Room Tip: great Fitness club with nice sea view !
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KAOLIEJOLIE

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in May.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and you described your experience as "great". Your kind comments on our staff made my day!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Best regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Everything about this hotel is just that and nothing else. Amazing hospitality, just too much of simple elegance, outstanding and fabulous  Kevin runs the show over there, he is such a beautiful person. Ask him whatever you need, he knows everything. The breakfast was more than excellent, great food and a general style of the staff that just pleases you every now and then. Great Experience.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Tosun111er
Kevin Y, Genel Müdür at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We came for Easter holiday to the HH and we are living it. The rooms are great, a good breakfast and the service is super helpful. The hotel is located in a expensive neighborhood of Istanbul with all sorts of elegant boutiques and restaurants around it. If you don't like walking to the major attractions you can take a cab but we've done most of the trips walking and it's ok.

Stayed: April 2014
Kevin Y, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Kevinn Yilmaz-Schmidt
kevin.yilmaz-schmidt@thehousehotel.com

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I was privileged to receive a great upgrade to a Terrace Junior Suite, which had every conceivable comfort. The room was quiet. The bed was comfortable.

The linens and toiletries were absolutely first class. Housekeeping was flawless.

The buffet breakfast is extensive and the service staff provide attentive service. The front desk staff was always helpful and very friendly.

The Manager Kevin is an sophisticated man who listens before making recommendations that are tailored to your interests.

I met dozen of Managers but never seen someone like Kevin, he speaks 5 languages, he is elegant and cool the same time.

He has sexy Hebrew tattoos on his arms, this guy has a super positive energy.

Thanks for making my brief experience one to remember.

P.S. The only negative thing, is the reception is at the entrance level there is no much space.

No privacy at all, all the delivery comes through the same entrance not nice for a such beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Istanbul and The House Hotel Nişantaşı and thank you very much for your kind comments.
It is a great pleasure to read that we ensured a memorable stay and met your expectations. There is no bigger motivator than our guests comments.

I'm sorry to hear about the reception area, please be assured that we are looking for a solution concerning the reception at the entrance level.

We look forward to hosting you again in the nearest future.

Kevin Yilmaz-Schmidt