“After years the same perfect service”
Review of Levni Hotel & Spa

Levni Hotel & Spa
Ranked #20 of 1,175 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 18 March 2014

A couple of years ago I was in Levni Hotel in Istanbul.
Last february I spent 4 days in Levni again. The service is still the same, perfect!
This time I had an another room with a magnificent view over a part of the Bosphorus.
I hope to go in august again!!!

Room Tip: I prefer mostly a higher floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Karbay
Levni, Manager at Levni Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the Levni Hotel & Spa Istanbul Hotel i would like to thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that overall you have enjoyed your stay with us. We want to mentione that we will be happy if we have a chance to see you again.

Yours Sincerely
Serdar Orak
Assistant Of General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,226)

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This was our first trip to Istanbul and we chose the Levni Hotel because of its location, being so close to the major attractions, such as the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Topkapi palace, the Spice Market, the Grand Bazar, etc, etc!
We were delighted with our choice, as we could easily walk to all the attractions.
The hotel was clean, the rooms spacious, the service was excellent and the staff were attentive and helpful without being overbearing.
It was my birthday and we got complementary wine and birthday cake, which was a very pleasant surprise, the buffet breakfast was delicious and had food to suit all tastes.
We did not use the spa facilities so cannot comment on them but it looked fantastic.
We enjoyed our stay at the Levni so much that we are planning to go back again in October for another long weekend break in the wonderful city of Istanbul.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank smp993
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Spent 2 nights here in an upgraded room to a suite. It was furnished beautifully & had plenty of space. The hotel is very new & clean & the service was excellent. Did not have breakfast at hotel but did order room service & it was quite nice & delivered quickly. The location is very close to old major sights & also close to a tram line. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the pool. For an indoor pool the water felt cool & not quite warm enough & because the spa bath was connected to the pool, this was also quite cold.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ozpix
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is a splendid hotel in the heart of all the great attractions in Istanbul. Five minute walk from Aya Sofia, The blue mosque, and ten minutes from The Grand Bazaar. In short you can walk to everything you need to see in Sultanahmet ad the Bazaar district from this Hotel. Excellent for a first time visitor in Istanbul.
The staff is always friendly and smiling, and the rooms are clean and perfectly made every day.
Breakfast has something for everybody, even if you have a lot of allergies like I have.
The spa facilities are excellent, calm and relaxing after a long day of sightseeing, and I can highly recommend the turkish bath.
I have visited a lot of hotels in Europe, and Levni is on my list of top three, and I will definitely use it for my next visit to Istanbul.
Thank you all for a wonderful vacation.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kalys2
Levni, Manager at Levni Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this review and for nice comments. I am glad that we have met your expectations and also you have mentioned about the good location of Hotel.

We appreciate the time spent on this review and certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back with us again soon.

Best Regards,
Serdar Orak
Assistant Of General Manager

Reviewed 9 March 2014

As first time visitors to Istanbul we were looking for a hotel in a good location and this hotel was in a great spot about 5 mins from Haghia Sophia and blue mosque. Staff were great and all spoke excellent English. On check in the receptionist showed us our position on a map and gave simple instructions on how to get around. There is also a dedicated guest relations person (Maria) who was on hand if you needed help to plan trips and tours. Our room was really clean and stylish (not massive but was very comfortable). Stylish and modern decor and really modern bathroom.
Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 9 March 2014

ideal location, walking distance from major attractions and in front of the subway to asian side
the staff is very helpful, available and friendly
they changed our room because we didnt like the open bathroom in the first room, no problem
they give us very good advice, for the restaurants or tours
room are clean and practical, bed was very confortable

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I found this hotel on tripadvisor and made my booking based on the reviews. I was not disappointed, indeed it exceeded my expectations. The location is ideally located within walking distance of the major attractions. The staff could not be more helpful, and yes if it's your birthday you do get a rather special cake and a bottle of wine. I was left with very good impression of the hotel and it's staff having left my wallet n the lobby , which was retrieved and returned to me with all of its contents. The rooms were spotless and comfortable; whilst the gym and spa was an added bonus. Traveling around including to the Asia shade was trouble free with the train link within yards of the hotel. Travelling was made easy either by taxi or train, as there is a subway station via the back lobby. There is a mosque next door and the call to prayer is laudable, but not too intrusive. I will certainly be booking this hotel again on my next trip to Istanbul. Thank you and for making our family trip to your City a memorable and enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Light sleepers should request a room in the annexe at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family