“An excellent hotel, a great experience and surprise”
Review of Levni Hotel & Spa

Levni Hotel & Spa
Ranked #19 of 1,156 Hotels in Istanbul
Madrid, Spain
“An excellent hotel, a great experience and surprise”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My colleague and I booked two rooms at the Levni hotel and were very impressed by the hotel. I initially booked at the Levni because of its location and the Spa. I found the facilities excellent. We were also impressed by the food at restaurant which we found very good. The staff was extremely friendly, professional and helpful both at the reception and in the restaurant. I have stayed in the past in other 5 star hotels in Istanbul and was very happy with this selection and will stay at the Levni on a next trip to Istanbul.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed at the Levni Hotel and Spa for 4 nights. Our room was comfortable. clean and importantly quiet. The location of the hotel is fantastic, walking distance to most attractions and near the tram. Breakfast was good - much choice including Turkish delicacies. The Turkish Bath and swimming pool were great - we used them every day, The staff particularly at reception are helpful and friendly and during the afternoon they serve tea. Would certainly return and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Paul M
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel good location especially when you want to get to the Asian side. The front desk is very helpful especially the nice lady I think Maria. The last day I was sick & they let me stay until 3:00 pm. Beautiful spa although I found it expensive. The breakfast was very nice but I found it unfair when it was included my son never came down for breakfast & once I took to the room for him some juice & something little to eat & they charged me 30 TL. Clean hotel the rooms comfortable. They were almost full so they were not able to give us upgrade as they advertise so we had no view. But all together we had a wonderful stay at the Levni hotel.

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Aikaterini P
Valencia, Spain
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

The location of this is excellent within a few minutes walk of a lot of major attractions. The room wasn't large considering we'd been upgraded but it was clean and functional. The staff were very helpful and attentive.
I'd seen some bad reports about the breakfast buffet but there was a great choice and all very fresh.
The only downsides were a lack of air conditioning for various reasons depending on who you spoke to, and a terrible picture on the tv.
The spa was well priced I thought and again the service was good.
Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We chose the Levni after reading reviews on Tripadvisor and we're not disappointed. The service was excellent - nothing was too much trouble and we were made to feel very welcome. We had dinner in the hotel the first night, which was well-priced and very tasty. The breakfast was comprehensive , particularly enjoyed the omelettes and honeycomb. The room was fine although next time we will try for a higher floor. The Spa and pool looked fab but we simply didn't get the time to try it out as we were only there four nights and there was so much to see! The entire experience was very positive and we look forward to returning

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hotel is luxurious and has a lovely spa area (hammam, sauna, pool, treatments), but my favourite thing was the breakfast, as there was a wide range of Turkish specialties such as halva, kashkaval cheese, and you could get specially-cooked omelettes if you wanted. My favourite was the honey straight from the comb, with yoghurt and nuts.

The location is very good, walking distance from Sultanahmet Square. The only downside was that there were roadworks which would wake us up very early in the morning; I would avoid going any time soon if you want somewhere more quiet. I did not mind the mosque next door as I quite like the exoticness of it.

The room was nice, luxurious apart from the old carpeting... They would replenish the bathroom stocks daily (such as cotton buds and cotton wool pads which were very useful)

I am not sure about the recycling policy of this hotel, but it did have some green credentials as they gave you an option whether you wanted your sheets/towels washed every day or every other day.

VERY firm beds.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Irene L
Levni, Manager at Levni Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this review and for nice comments. I am glad that we have met your expectations and wanted to let you know that i shared your review with all my team.

Especially special thanks for your compliments about breakfast, spa facilities and also for the location of the hotel.

As you have noticed there was a construction around the hotel, now we would like to inform you that it has already completed.

We appreciate the time spent on this review and certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back with us again soon.

Best Regards,
Serdar Orak
Assistant Of General Manager
Amsterdam
Reviewed 18 March 2014

A couple of years ago I was in Levni Hotel in Istanbul.
Last february I spent 4 days in Levni again. The service is still the same, perfect!
This time I had an another room with a magnificent view over a part of the Bosphorus.
I hope to go in august again!!!

Room Tip: I prefer mostly a higher floor.