2,372 results
All reviewsdrawn mapshand drawnnural incilergrand bazaarblue mosquethe guest relations managerhagia sophiawalking distanceold cityturkish bathperfect locationthe hotel staffdeluxe roomspice bazaarturkeymetro stationmain attractions
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Amazing hotel with best location. The hotel is very clean and modern. Very nice lobby with great staff checking you in. The room was very nice, comfortable bed and nice big bathroom. Complimentary water in the room daily, which i really liked. I have been to Istanbul before and I have already planned another trip. My choice of Hotel will be the Levni Hotel FOR SURE! Let me tell you about the BF and Dinner at the Hotel. Nice Breakfast Buffet with lot's of choices! I didn't like the fact that they made me pay for my cappuccino, because only regular coffee was served. Service was ok and staff was not friendly, We also had dinner at the hotel and the food was really good. The service was still bad but the staff this time was at least friendly. When we checked out I mentioned the problem and lack of training and let me tell you …..they took notes and the next day I received a phone call and they told me how much they appreciated my input. The promised me to work on the service and I am sure next time I go back there, the Levni Hotel is going to be even better than it already is. I travel a lot …..so the HOME away from HOME feeling is very important for me! The Levni Hotel certainly gives you that feeling and I can't wait to go back there!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robeauxtravel
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My wife and I loved this hotel. The staff were amazing, the location close to everything and the facilities and room was great. The staff went the extra mile to help. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ciggs78
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had a good 3 night stay at the Levni. We had a superior room which in size was great, much larger than the a standard, but unfortunately no view, just of other walls. Bathrooms have been refurbished and are very clean. Indoor pool area is nice and the small fitness area is OK with running machines, bikes and free weights. The hotel staff, as others have said, are extremely friendly and helpful and could not have done more for us. The location of the hotel is perfect, as long as you have your mobility, as even though everything is in walking distance it is on a hill. We loved Istanbul, it is such a vibrant city, and can't wait to go back.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank clubmacca
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is really conveniently located and is really well set up, but what makes it stand out is the great customer service. My husband and I arrived on a really late flight and the staff were terrific even giving us a late breakfast tray as we slept in, and all coming out to farewell us after organizing a taxi etc. Right near all the main sights and some great cafés/restaurants it's the perfect spot for a romantic getaway in Istanbul

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Anna D
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Great hotel with superb rooms, great customer service, awesome location and great food! I stayed 2 nights and there was nothing to complaint about. The front desk people are very friendly and their breakfast buffet is very good. All attractions in the city are accessible from this hotel by public transit ( located 1 min walk from hotel) or walking distance. I will return soon!

• Stayed: July 2014