Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mustafa Gigi
Karachi, Pakistan

Nice location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Jun 2024via mobile
Was staying here for 2 nights.
The stay was great, the staff was very helpful, specially at checkout i had bought sweets and had no space in my luggage. So these guys Ergun & Uogour helped me packed my extra items with a bubble wrap and into a carton which was a relief to not go here and there and get my things ready for boarding
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 5 weeks ago
Dear Mustafa Gigi,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience during your two-night stay and that our staff was very helpful.

It's wonderful to know that Ergun and Ugur were able to assist you with packing your extra items. We are proud of our team for going the extra mile to ensure our guests have a smooth and enjoyable experience. Your kind words will certainly be shared with them.

We are pleased that our location and services met your expectations, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

• Agoda.com
    £118
2.2 miles from The Marmara Taksim
View more hotels in Istanbul
2,405 results
All reviews club room istiklal street metro station excellent location city view top floor house keeping golden horn central location turkey enjoyed my stay turkish bath old city taksim bosphorus concierge heart
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2024

The overall experience was excellent. We enjoyed our stay in The Marmara hotel. All the facilities were organized well and promptly. Breakfasts in the lobby restaurant were tasty and various. Also, the service staff, especially a woman called Hazan were so attentive, polite and kind. We enjoyed her service very much.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Fatma Kutlucan, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at The Marmara Taksim, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Visola S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of your recent family vacation at The Marmara Hotel. We are thrilled to hear that your overall experience was excellent and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It's great to know that you found our facilities well-organized and promptly managed, and that you enjoyed the variety and taste of the breakfasts in our lobby restaurant. We are especially delighted to hear your kind words about our service staff, particularly Hazan. We will be sure to pass on your compliments to her, as it will certainly brighten her day.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we are pleased to have made your stay enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Marmara Hotel on your next visit to Istanbul.

Reviewed 16 June 2024

Great service and people, food and everything. Special thanks to Hazan and Hasan, they are nice and hospitable. If I come again I will stay here. It has sayana, gym and everything you need. I forgot my toothbrush and they gave me one. The location is also great, at Taksim, so you can walk around. Nataka hotel is the best

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Andrea L,

Thank you for your fantastic review of The Marmara Taksim Hotel! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. Our prime location in Taksim indeed makes it convenient for guests to explore Istanbul on foot or by using affordable taxis.

We're delighted that Hazan and Hasan made your stay memorable with their hospitality. Providing excellent service is our top priority, and we're glad to know our team contributed to your enjoyable stay.

It's great to hear that you appreciated our amenities, including the sauna and gym, and that we could assist you with a toothbrush when you needed one.

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing The Marmara Taksim Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Istanbul!

Reviewed 11 June 2024

I loved the smell of clean and freshness as I walked to my room. The big view of the Taskim Square was awe inspiring. The Club Lounge was friendly and boasted great views. I came super early and did not expect to be checked in. I was exhausted, but they helped. Me the nice men outside helped me with my Uber. I even came to roses in my room! Nice surprise. I used the spa. The Hamman made me relax and sleep. The facial did not cause any breakouts. I was a little confused by the complimentary chocolate because they had no idea what I was talking about, but I thought it came with the type of room. Lastly, I ate at the restaurant. It was nice with beautiful views of Taskim Square. I highly recommend this place. It is close to Istikal Street so great for shopping. Book here! You will adore it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Fatma Kutlucan, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at The Marmara Taksim, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2024

Dear ndavis1913,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted you enjoyed the cleanliness, views of Taksim Square, and our friendly service. We're glad our team could assist with your early check-in and Uber. It's great to hear you enjoyed the spa and dining experience. Thank you for recommending us. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 10 June 2024

We came to here in June. We got good treatment from Aysun, Hazan,Ahmet. They are so friendly. We are so satisfied for this behaviours from Aysun,Hazan and Ahmet. Foods were delicious. Rooms were clean. Thanks for everything. It was amazing experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Fatma Kutlucan, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at The Marmara Taksim, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2024

Dear Salim A,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear you had an amazing experience and enjoyed the friendly service from Aysun, Hazan, and Ahmet. We're glad you liked the food and found the rooms clean. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 10 June 2024 via mobile

Nice service good accomodations cleanliness rooms
Thank you for Aysun, Hazan ,Ahmet in lobby restaurant nice smiley friendly helpful persons always provide good service with delicious food and delicious sweets. We are satisfied to stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Hikmat M,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our service, accommodations, and cleanliness. Aysun, Hazan, and Ahmet will be pleased to know they made your stay special. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!