“The best trip I've ever taken!”

City of Sultans Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$80.00*
and up
Istanbul Two Continents Tour Including Dolmabahçe Palace and Bosphorus...
Ranked #109 of 407 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Our services includes, private tours, combined tours, gulet and yatching tours, incentive tours, congress and meetings, city sightseeing tours all around Turkey and Greece
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“The best trip I've ever taken!”
Reviewed 7 December 2010

My family and I travel a lot and I must say this is one of the most amazing trips we have ever taken. City of Sultans is a wonderful tour company. The guides were very friendly and courteous, helpful ,and extremely knowledgeable. Because we were going on a cruise that included some of the cities they had in their original tour plans, I spoke to their rep here in the states and the company modified and created an itinerary exclusively for us, according to our needs and desires. I would not hesitate to recommend City of Sultans. A trip to Turkey is a must! We would love to return and see some of the places we missed on our last trip. We hope to be able to do so in the future.

51 Thank bchpadilla

• Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“tour in Istanbul and Izmir area(several places)”
Reviewed 7 December 2010

I picked this tour company in the internet without knowing them well, hoping it will be fine. However they were more than fine. They were excellent. They were very prompt. Returned my phone call and sent me e mail on time. They kept all their promises and more. Unfortunitely, we missed our airplane due to mechenical problem on the way to Istanbul, but they rearrange airport pick up, even they returned 1 night hotel fee. Tour guide were very pleasant, spoke fluent Enghlish and very knowlegable. Their schedule was just right and we did not waste anytime. They went out of their ways to please us, eg, we wanted to see other area that are not in schedule and they did for us without complains. They do whatever we like to do to help us to make best of trip. We were very pleased. I highly recommend this tour company without hesitation.I like thank you to Ozgur and his tour guide.

51 Thank yousimkim
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
133 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Do not take the ships tour! See more for less money. Use City of Sultans.”
Reviewed 7 December 2010

We cruised to Istanbul and wanted to see as much as possible in the two days we would be in port. The ships excursions were very expensive, slow moving and limited in the number of sites and the time spent at each. We book independent tours with City of Sultans and paid much less, had a private guide and driver in a new comfortable van. We structured the itinerary the way we wanted and included visits (like the Haram) which were not on the ships tours. We spend several hours at the sites of most interest and just a few minutes at those of lessor interest. So save some money, do more, see more and enjoy Istanbul more at a much better pace by using City of Sultans. You will not regret it.

51 Thank Pruguy
NorthCarolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“private tour of Istanbul vs cruise tour”
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We stopped in Istanbul while on Holland America in October,2010. Instead of booking a tour with the ship, we booked a private tour with City of Sultans. The price was about the same as the cruise line, however, we had a private guide for the two of us. She helped us get through the crowds at the Blue Mosque, and the other historical sites. We had a lovely lunch with her, visited a rug shop and made a quick visit to the bazaar. We had the opportunity to personalize the tour, moving on when we chose. I would recommend doing this while touring. We were pleased with the English of our guide, and her pleasant personality. We also booked with this company for a private tour of Ephesus and were also pleased. Happy travels.

50 Thank luvthemoment