“An amazing hotel in a perfect location”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of CVK Hotels Taksim

CVK Hotels Taksim
Ranked #369 of 1,129 Hotels in Istanbul
Zagreb, Croatia
“An amazing hotel in a perfect location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2012

Everything was great in this hotel....location is absolutely perfect, you are in the centre of istanbul but yet it is still quiet so you can have a good night rest in a very clean and comfy room with lovely service. Food is excellent and staff friendlier and more helpful than the tourist office! We found everything about istanbul right there. You won't miss if you choose this hotel, I'll sure be back here next time I'll stay in Istanbul!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Monterrey, Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

My wife and I stayed one night at this location in the center of Taksim. Great view of the Marmara Sea and the location is excellent. Our room was very clean, quiet and the food was delicious. We will definitely recommend this hotel to friends, as staff is always smiling and helpful.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
CVKHotelsTaksim, Guest Relations Manager at CVK Hotels Taksim, responded to this review, 26 March 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very nice comments.
We also appreciate the kind words about our staff.We welcome all constructive critism, as it helps us to get better. Now that we are informed about your disturbance during your stay.
We will be better able to serve your needs.
We guarantee that you wont be bothered by the same inconveniences in your next visit.

Your reviews are extremely important for us to increase our quality of service.

Kind Regards,
CVK Hotels Taksim.
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

I often have business trips to Istanbul. The location is great, in the centre of Taksim,Istanbul. Just 2 min. to metro by which I reach to the business centre of city Levent, Maslak, etc. and very close to Istiklal Street that is the heart of the city. After working hours it's good to have one or two drinks with colleagues and good to get back to hotel in 5 min. I strongly advice CVK Taksim to get everywhere easily.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

I had really good exprince with CVK hotel staff and location. When I enter the hotel all staff were welcoming with their smile and ready to help if you need. one of my favorite thing was hotel facing Taksim which makes you feel like you are home. Even its is very close to one of the busiest street( Istiklal street) it is very quite and peacefull. Definitly hotel kitchen had delicious food. When I visit Istanbul again definitly I will stay in the CVK and I recommend other visitors.

Room Tip: Just ask what you want they will help you
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

I had a wonderful experience. Great location, friendly staff! Right near Taksim Square, couldn't be any better for shopping and eating options. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Ankara, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

From the excellent view of the La Nouba, to the quality of the rooms and friendly staff; this hotel far exceeded our expectations.It's very close to Taksim square and the metro station, and to various other means of transportation. Without a doubt the best place I have ever stayed in Istanbul, in the heart of the city. It was hard to leave but I look forward to returning.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

I really liked my stay in CVK. Every time I'm in Istanbul, it's always a safe choice for me. People working there are so warm and welcoming, and they do everything to make me feel comfortable. They were very polite and professional at the same time. Of course the location is very important for me, I am at the center of everything and can go to my nice hotel room after a day of amusement whatever time I want. Even though it is in Istiklal street, where the hart of the city is, when I was in my room, there was no noise, which is perfect too. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business