“Portal to Turkey's Treasures”

Road Runner Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #36 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Road Runner Travel is located in the heart of the historic Old City of Istanbul to serve regular and private tours for Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy and also long package tours for all around Turkey.
Reviewed 27 July 2013

As I reflect on my 4 week odyssey through the wonders of Turkiye, I can thank Road Runner Travel and the professional and special attention of Osman CEHRİLİ . He built a customized itinerary for me, based on my interests and time available. From ancient historical sites to other-worldly landscapes of Pammulkale and the Tolkien-esque terrain of Cappadocia and side trips to Greek Isles highlighted by a Blue Cruise in a Gulet along the shores and lagoons of the Mediterranean I was satiated with the endless delights of Turkey and its friendly people. There were glitches but Osman was only an email or phone call away to make things right. If you want a worry-free very reasonably priced trip with VIP attention, you will not be disappointed by Road Runner Travel !!

There are newer reviews for Road Runner Travel - Day Tours

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Road Runners put together a package for our visit- flights, transportation, accommodation. Everything was very well organised. Our guides to the archaelogical sites were very good- Tuba was exceptional! The hotel stay at Shoestring Cave Hotel was interesting. Staff were friendly and helpful, but I don't want to stay in a cave again!! Musty and creepy- I didn't like it (But that is not the fault of the tour company!) But what a surprise to have a pool- so welcome in the stifling heat.

The hot air ballon ride was one of the greatest thing we have ever done- a surreal experience and worth every cent! AND champagne at the end. Truly a WOW moment!

We can truly recommend this company. Kudos to all of you.

Erik and Georgie South Africa

1  Thank GeorgieErik
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I emailed a wish list of Cities/towns, sights & tours I wanted to see in Turkey. Sakir Yuksel put together an itinerary, or several as I changed my mind. He was always prompt with responses, organised accommodation & all transfers. It was fantastic. Thanks Sakir, the hotels were a mixed bag but mainly good, the tours were small groups, another plus & it was wonderful to have someone meet us at the end of a flight or bus trip.The price all up was as good if not better than if I'd organised it all myself(which I usually do) but without the headache & hrs on the computer to set it all up. You helped make our holiday a memorable one I would highly recommend Road Runner Travel based on the service we received from Sakir.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

My friend and I visited Istanbul in May of 2013. The timing of our trip was great in that the protests did not begin until the week after we left. During our stay we decided to make an impromptu side trip to Trabzon on the Black Sea and to visit the Sumela Monastery. Our hotel concierge recommended we consult with Road Runner Travel to help on arrangements for this trip and I'm so glad we did. Osman, in the Road Runner office very conveniently located near our hotel, was immensely helpful. He arranged air travel for the two of us, a nice hotel, and a FABULOUS tour guide and driver for two days of touring. Additionally, we had already arranged another side trip to Cappadocia and had our air travel and hotel already arranged, however we didn't have any activities arranged. Osman took care of us very well in Cappadocia! We had two full days of nearly non-stop activity with another wonderful local tour guide in Goreme. And Osman arranged transfers for us from the airport into Goreme to our hotel. Osman and Road Runner Travel helped to make our visit to Turkey wonderful!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I went to go to Road Runner Travel office to book for days tour to Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Ephesus, Office was very beautiful and the staff was very helpfull, they helped us about everything. Muharrem organised that tour for me, everything was very good, accomaditions, tours all, Thank you so much Road Runner, highly recomended