“Perfectly planned trip through Turkey” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Road Runner Travel - Day Tours

Road Runner Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #43 of 402 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Road Runner Travel is located in the heart of the historic Old City of Istanbul to serve regular and private tours for Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy and also long package tours for all around Turkey.
tomjfromsf
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfectly planned trip through Turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Elif planned a perfect trip for me, utilizing overnight buses to get me a great deal as I requested. She beat the price of other travel agents without sacrificing quality. I was worried at the start because other people told me that the price was too low and may be a scam, but I completed the whole trip with no flaws and everything was perfectly planned. I definitely recommend this agency and especially Elif!

Arif P, General Manager at Road Runner Travel - Day Tours, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
lt makes me very happy to know that people remained satisfied with our services! It was a pleasure for me helping you by organizing this trip! Thank you for choosing Road Runner Travel. Elif :)

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
“exceptionally good!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

We were deeply sceptical since we found the agency on the internet, but the reviews were excelent so we took the risk, and don't regret it!
Osman Cehrili was the person who helped us from Road Runners.
We went to 7 places in Turkey, 3 Greek Islands and Athens.
He coordinated all for us the tours, pick ups, drop offs, airline tickets, public transportation, hotels etc.... And everything went so smooth that we were amazed!!!
Thanks to all the efforts and care from Osman we had the most outstanding trip, actually I have to say the best trip of my life!!!!

Visited September 2013
Tbilisi, Georgia
“If you need real support during your traveling, visit Road runner in Istanbul”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Me and my boyfriend were in Istanbul and decided to visit Cappadocia. We just asked where we could buy the bus tickets for Cappadocia and luckily somebody pointed to Road Runner Travel agency.There we met Elif, who was absolutely concentrated on our interests. She made great travel plan for us, offered different kind of opportunities. thanks to Elif we had wonderful air-ballon flight in Cappadocia :) when we were in Cappadocia, we decided to stay one night more. We called to Elif and she arranged for us to change the bus ticket. She is very nice and tried to make the best for her customers. In the end we had a tea together and next time, when we will be in Istanbul, we know where to go for organizing the travel in Turkey ;)

Visited November 2013
l am glad l had a possibility to organize your trip, thanks to this nice coincidence i've met such a good people like you! lt is in my duty to make your travel as gratifying and qualified as possible. You are always welcome whenever you plan to visit Turkey again. Thank you for choosing our Agency!
Orange, France
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Good value travel agency in Istanbul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

My wife & I were in Istanbul in October for a conference and had a couple of days to see other parts of Turkey. By chance, we wandered into Road Runner Travel in the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul and met Travel Consultant, Elif Erkan, who on short notice arranged a wonderful two-day trip to Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Kusadasi and Ephesus; this in spite of it being a week of national holiday when many people were traveling. We had smooth airport transfers, flights, great tour guides at the sites and a nice hotel. The people of Turkey are warm and friendly and we hope to visit many times in the future. We felt we got excellent value for our limited travel budget and would highly recommend Elif and Road Runner Travel.

Visited October 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“One of the best travel agencies in Turkey.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

It was my first trip to Turkey and had it not been for our beautiful travel agent Elif, we would not have entirely seen this beautiful country. The service was excellent. The tour operators, guides and hotels we stayed in were excellent all thanks to Road Runner travel agent Elif.

Will be going to Turkey again and will sure be using the services of Road runner again.

Visited October 2013
Arif P, Director of Sales at Road Runner Travel - Day Tours, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
You are very welcome! it is my task to make sure our quests are gratified and l try to do my best to help them visit all the highlights of Turkey. Thank you for planning your trip with Road Runner Travel, hope to see you in Turkey again.