“Perfect trip to Cappadocia!”

Road Runner Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #38 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Road Runner Travel is located in the heart of the historic Old City of Istanbul to serve regular and private tours for Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy and also long package tours for all around Turkey.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We just returned from a trip to Turkey and our Cappadocia visit was organized by Osman from Road Runner Travels. I must say that everything went off with clockwork precision and we had a wonderful trip, my only regret is that we couldn't stay an extra day due to time constraints. Osman was extremely helpful and also gave the most competitive price, would highly recommend using his services!

2  Thank prish_12
There are newer reviews for Road Runner Travel - Day Tours

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Our consultant Mr. Yuksel is very knowledgeable and efficient. We spent 15 days in Turkey. He helped to arrange all the transportation and tours. It was a pleasure trip.

2  Thank Yihui Y
Reviewed 25 June 2014

As we were to visit Turkey for official work, me and my friend decided to take the opportunity to have a short holiday aswell. We approached Road runner Travel after seeing Tripadviser reveiws and I must say they were alright in giving it a Thumbs up. The moment we contacted them, Sakir the travel agent provided us with suggestions and helped us plan the best possible itenary that fit within our limited time. We toured Goreme/Cappadocia, Palmukkale and Kusdasi/Ephesus in four and half days.All hotels and transfers were well arranged. We would also like to thank all the guides, who were excellent. I must also add that being a vegetarian I was worried about the food but wherever I visited, I could easily get vegetarian options. We just wish we had more time to explore this beautiful country.

Thank you to Roadrunner agency/Sakir.

Shivani

1  Thank Shivani V
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am overwhelmed by the service we receive from Roadrunner Travel.The tour was planned perfectly to make the most of our time .They are very knowledgable and planned this holiday
suit our needs The tour of Turkey went without a hitch and all transfers were on time .Elif was so warm and caring and I feel we friends after all the emails and meeting her in Istanbul ,she went out of her way to make this trip perfect and beyond her job as agent in trying to locate our lost baggage .I would highly recommend this company and Elif to anyone thinking of travelling in Turkey .

1  Thank Kimfriedland
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Gokhan, who arranged our tours in Istanbul, Kusadasi/Ephesus/Pummakale, and Gallipoli, was very friendly and helpful, and provided a prompt and responsive service. The tours he arranged through Shah Mat Travel and Crowded House were very efficient with good tour guides, particularly Crowded House in Gallipoli, and the airport transfers were also well organised. The hotels were pleasant and we just loved the Kelebek Hotel in particular, although all had extremely friendly and obliging staff. Everyone has been
very kind and helpful and we have loved our holiday in Turkey.

1  Thank Laureen2013