“Istanbul airport shuttle (private) and tourism” 5 of 5 bubbles

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Neuchatel, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Istanbul airport shuttle (private) and tourism”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

IstanbulTour24.com
We booked our transfer from Istanbul Sabiha Gokçen Airport to the hotel and back.
the organisation was good, the driver was on time and the staff who met us spoke good english.
the price was much cheaper than one offered by the hotel or some of the other websites.
we also booked the bosphorus dinner cruise with Turkish dancing. here again the organisation was perfect and the price no more expensive. we had a telphone number where we could contact someone anytime.
I would certainly recommend this company to anyone who needs help in organizing a trip to Istanbul or turkey in general

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Renown22

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thankful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

This amazing crew gives me a memorable tour in Anatolia... From begenning to the end they were very calm against my endless questions. Everything in Ephesus & Cappadocia (Must see) were very professional and well organised.. Since I am in Turkey I feel like I am majesty because everything was orginised for me and I only enjoy the tour.. This people at istanbul tour 24 make me wish to come back to Turkey again and again... If you contact with them please let them know I miss them very much :)

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Paul H
Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Service and best rates”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

It was perfect and all organised well. Our guide was very prof.
Thank you for all.