“hotel with a vibe”

Limak Eurasia Luxury Hotel
Ranked #182 of 1,161 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Just cme from the Hilton in Malta and so was not quite sure what to expect. Walked in the door and the entrance area was amazing!
Staff were amazing and helpful, even at midnight.
My room was.........perfect and felt like home. Pillows were a dream.
Room was blissfully clean.
Breakfast was wonderfu and the staff were on hand all the time but discreet.
Hotel is under a flight path, but you never heard a thing.
This is more of a business hotel, but I would and will certainly use it again!

Room Tip: This hotel is away from the city...so the view is not the point. I got a great room on the 7th floor...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 967sheila
There are newer reviews for Limak Eurasia Luxury Hotel

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

it was a great experience as the room was exceptionally
good
service was good
I really enjoyed the stay
The hotel.has good ptice for the service offered
it is far from the center but close to the business center

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed here as i was presenting in a hotel meeting room. Internet was excellent, room was spacious and the bathroom excellent. Staff were friendly and very helpful.
Breakfast was good and the a la carte dinner i had was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Some friends and I stayed here for 3 nights. One of the best hotels I have stayed at in Istanbul. We were greeted by a wonderful receptionist named Tugce who spoke great English and was very kind and welcoming. An awesome bellboy named Ferdi helped us to our room and made us feel at home. Our rooms were very clean and comfortable. Great decor. Not to mention, the breakfast was delicious. I highly recommend this hotel. It is the only luxurious hotel that I know of on the Asian side of Istanbul for an affordable price!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We booked this hotel for a business trip. The location is brilliant just between the two airports. Tip: Order the Hotel Airport Shuttle, with the busy traffic/airports this is very comfortable!

The hotel is brilliant. nice quiet location, safe! (24 hours protection at the door) clean, comfortable, good shower, good bed, great breakfast and most important brilliant staff. Anything is possible! Ask and they deliver /help you.

Taxi office outside the hotel (no waiting) Nice restaurants in 5 mins. walking distance or outside rush hour you can travel easily to the European side (45 mins. ) In summary, we are very pleased and we will book this hotel again during our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

So this is really a mixed bag. What I actually wanted to write was the following:
Stayed in Limak for third time this August and service has really improved since the opening. Variety and quality of food at breakfast is very good and most of the waiters do speak english now. Room is everything you want from a business hotel, clean, quiet, functional! Service from check-in to check-out was flawless.
I really thought on my first day this time, wow, someone really made up their mind on what the modern business traveller requires. Tiny details, like obvious switches for the room lightings (do you read this Starwood???!!!) ,so that you do not have to crawl under tables and sideboards to find the well hidden switch which only the housekeeping knows.
And then, yes, then came the 2nd night which made all the difference.
Long day past, and an early rise ahead of me I was opting for a 10 pm sleep (this is all weekdays). Only to be woken up 30 minutes later by what I thought was a full blast boom-box in the room under me. I was staying in the 5th floor, the water in my bottle was shaking heavily while standing on the sideboard. It was really just a massive base, no singing or anything. It died down a bit but could still be felt. Earthquake? Construction work? I managed to get back to sleep only to be woken up by the base again, this time it almost catapulted me to the ceiling. I called the reception, asked him if they had a DJ in the house. But he could not hear me as the party was apparently in full swing downstairs. I asked again: "You are having a party?". And instead of apologizing or anything equivalent, he was all exited: "Yes!! Big party!!!". I asked him for how much longer this was planned. "Only 1 more hour". As if to say, a pity that you did not call earlier, you could have come down and joined the party longer then.
Needless to say that I was a grumpy customer next morning.
I was in the 5th floor, the function, wedding, or whatever it was, seemed to have happened in the function rooms in -1/-2. Surely the guest in the levels under me were either participating or were bounced out of their beds.
Dear Limak-Management: This is an absolute no-go! This was not an individual who made a bit of a noise on his way to the room at night, or turned his TV a bit louder. This was a party with a massive disco outfit during the week, apparently sanctioned by your management, therefore blatantly ignoring your other travelers needs.
Despite all the good parts which I mentioned, plus the proximity to our office, I will chose a different hotel next time, even if it means a longer transfer for me.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank iguacu317
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stayed here for one night on a business trip to Istanbul. The checkin was smooth. The buffet lunch had excellent veg and non veg choices. The rooms were clean and not too luxurious and functional. The only suggestion is that the internet access takes about half hour after check in as some manual backend input is to be done by the staff. This may be improved.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business