Hotel Osaka Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$452
US$263
US$151
US$113
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$59
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$121
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Ramada Encore Istanbul Airport(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Ottoman Hotel Imperial(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$517
US$360
Travelocity
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$133
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is a real gem for travelers looking for accommodations close to the airport, particularly given the other options (seriously, search for hotels close to Ataturk and read the reviews, I'll wait). So this review really views this hotel in comparison to those options -- I would not recommend staying here if you are planning to see Istanbul, etc.

That said, our room was clean, looked brand new, had a comfortable bed and working TV and wifi, and a spotless bathroom with a clean shower. It cost less than half of what a room at the official "airport hotel" would have cost us. It would be nice if the hotel offered a shuttle from the terminal to save us the 10/15 TL cab ride, but it's much better than having to deal with a cab all the way back into town.

I do want to address the recent post regarding the difficulty getting to the hotel. Our cab driver also did not know where this hotel was; we gave him the hotel phone number and he called the front desk and asked for directions. He did not seem terribly pleased to take us there. I would suggest having the hotel's phone number with you when you get in the cab so that you can do the same.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JBT1984
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This hotel is just 3 km away from the airport but finding it is a nightmare unless you are familiar with the city. The taxi drivers at the airport will not want to take you by taxi on a 3km run as they are waiting for more lucrative customers and will tell you that they do not know the address.

The hotels itself - once you get there - is a modern and convenient place to stop. There are shops nearby and although on a busy highway the noise is not too bad if you keep the windows shut. There is full air con so you have no reason to leave the windows open and let in all the traffic pollution anyway.

Check in was simple and straight forward. The staff were pleasant and helpful. This is a modern hotel with clean smart rooms and a complimentary mini bar which was an excellent added bonus that the hotel offers. Breakfast was also included in the booking which made this hotel very good value for money.

The rooms have a good sized TV and everything you would expect and need for your stay. The beds are comfortable enough, perhaps a little hard but everything works as you would expect and there are no unpleasant surprises.

The breakfast was good and the hotel will order a taxi for you to the airport which will cost you around 10 - 15 Lira ( about 6 Euro, £5 ).

This is a good place to stay if you need to be near the airport and don't not have a hire car to worry about finding the place. I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TAVAKLI
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Close to airport ($10 cab ride). Small but clean with a modern feel. A room facing the boulevard will be noisy (lots of sirens and horns). Lots of shopping and food close by. Friendly helpful desk staff. Good free wifi.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Tyannsark
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Reservation made via Internet, and pre-paid. Hotel is clean, close to airport (10 mins in Istanbul traffic is close). Decent shopping nearby, good restaurants close. Location is right off major freeway which runs in front of hotel. Convenient...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank tlkeeling
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I had a reservation and it was not honored! My reservation was made through Booking.com. I wanted to be near the airport in Istanbul as I had a 5 am wake up to get to the airport. I took a taxi from the old town to the Hotel Osaka Airport the afternoon before my flight. When I arrived they said they were switching me to another hotel as they had no rooms. After I waited an hour for their shuttle to take me to the other hotel in rush hour traffic it was back in the old town of Istanbul where I had been staying. That hotel was very basic and not even hot water in the shower. I paid the same rate as I would have at Hotel Osaka Airport and had to travel almost an hour in the morning to get to the airport! Booking.com sent me an email confirming that I was a "NO SHOW" at the Osaka. Hotel Osaka Airport had lied. The Customer Service Team of Booking.com were very professional and eventually terminated their listing of Hotel Osaka Airport at my request. They also reimbursed my the extra 20 Euros I had to spend for the Taxi fare to the airport in the am. I will continue using www.booking.com as I have a number of times previously.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo